Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2005, 03:05 AM

Default Was this unethical?

This just took place and im not sure if it was wrong or what. I was in a $55 sng and I was chip leader. I had about T6000 and both others had about T2000. The problem is that one of the guy was in "post blind and fold" mode. He has been away for awhile. He knocked out 4 players early and left for whatever reason.

I played big stack during bubble and stole blinds build my stack. Well, my opponent who was there during the final 3 asks me to fold to him so the guy who is away gets 3rd and he will gladly let me take 1st place. So, I say sure, its a win win situation for me. And at least the guy who is present guarentees 2nd instead of maybe 3rd. Is this collusion?
Old 06-28-2005, 03:13 AM

Default Re: Was this unethical?

While this isn't the worst case of collusion, it is definately collusion.
Old 06-28-2005, 03:14 AM

Yes....it's like if a tree falls and only you and one other guy are there to hear it but both swear it didn't fall. Well, just so happens there WAS A F*CKING CAMERA RECORDING THE WHOLE THING. The good news is the camera operators have no clue about anything ..... anything at all. So you'll be fine. If I was that guy who has crappy DSL from Verizon Wireless and no friends to play his game(s) I'd at least get your chat banned, hopefully get your account suspended for a while.

I mean, isn't it enough that you and dorkoff, can *easily* implicitly collude here??!? NOOOOOOOOOOO...you have to explicitly collude and effective cheat the poor guy who lost his connection.

Jesus.....I hate you even worse than those guys who I wanted to die. You should like, have xPuns1her rip your eyes out and then have sex with your grandmother in front of you to boot and then rip your heart out with your grandmother's dead hand.

Or something.

Yugoslav
Old 06-28-2005, 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes....it's like if a tree falls and only you and one other guy are there to hear it but both swear it didn't fall. Well, just so happens there WAS A F*CKING CAMERA RECORDING THE WHOLE THING. The good news is the camera operators have no clue about anything ..... anything at all. So you'll be fine. If I was that guy who has crappy DSL from Verizon Wireless and no friends to play his game(s) I'd at least get your chat banned, hopefully get your account suspended for a while.

I mean, isn't it enough that you and dorkoff, can *easily* implicitly collude here??!? NOOOOOOOOOOO...you have to explicitly collude and effective cheat the poor guy who lost his connection.

Jesus.....I hate you even worse than those guys who I wanted to die. You should like, have xPuns1her rip your eyes out and then have sex with your grandmother in front of you to boot and then rip your heart out with your grandmother's dead hand.

Or something.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

You are cyber cool [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2005, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Or something.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I just creamed myself.
Old 06-28-2005, 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Or something.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this forum is full of geeky poker players. i wish i was so easily amused, oh well.
Old 06-28-2005, 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Or something.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this forum is full of geeky poker players. i wish i was so easily amused, oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't there some cheating to be done somewhere until xPuns1her comes for your manhood, soul, and all of your family?

Yugoslav
Old 06-28-2005, 03:32 AM

Get over it. I didnt realize it at the time. Thats why I posted this. Learn from my mistakes.
Old 06-28-2005, 04:38 AM

he has no idea who xpuns1her is dude hahahaha you're killing this guy and he doesn't get the joke at all. But i'm laughing [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

oh and that's waaaayyyyy collusion
Old 06-28-2005, 04:51 AM

It is collusion, sure, but isn't it also fairly victimless? It seems close to making a deal at the end of a MTT.