Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2005, 04:59 AM

Default Next stop?

Alright, i cleared the two good prima skin initial deposit bonuses. turned 50 into 290 in 3 nites (even after losing 100 at 1/2 at bet 365). So after that, i'm weary of playing at a site where you need to play 1/2 to clear at a reasonable speed. This throws out poker333 and interpoker. Is a good next site to hit up for the initial deposit Planet poker (500 points for 50 bucks)? I already have an account at paradise, so no good there. I'm almost up to 500, so one or two more sites would be great. After 500, it's off to full tilt, party ex skins, and others. With a bigger bankroll, I wont be afraid of the 1/2 tables, because if i hit a bad streak, i'll be fine. Thanks for any input.
Old 12-14-2005, 05:14 AM

Default Re: Next stop?

Planet Poker? Whoa, I haven't heard Planet mentioned in 2+ years. Steer clear of planet poker. You'll hear crickets chirping and watch tumbleweed roll by while you wait for a game.

Do the Boss Media sites. Sportingbet and I don't know what the others are. I just see them mentioned here all the time. You can play micros, I think.
Old 12-14-2005, 05:33 AM

Phew.. yea i just d/led the software. > 300 ppl seated. lol. Alright i'll check out the boss media. I looked at celeb or whatever, and the 200% bonus is hard to clear. i'll look at the others.
Old 12-14-2005, 02:38 PM

Captain cooks poker
Deposit 400 and get 200 in bonus.
Need to play 2000 raked hands though, but you can play as low as .25/.50

Only drawback imo, prima is friggin TIGHT and it's hard to make any real winnings. Or maybe I just suck.
Old 12-14-2005, 04:14 PM

YES... 50 bucks in my bonus account still at paradise... i'll go ahead and clear that! Then this dilemna will prb pop up again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] but hey.. one more site.
Old 12-14-2005, 04:39 PM

clearing that bonus at .2/.5 would be very slow. the hand has to be raked .25 to count, no partial credit. 1-2 is a much faster way to do that bonus.

Ken

PS Ilost 75 bucks while clearing that bonus for a net +125. its great to make money at something your bad at.
Old 12-15-2005, 09:43 PM

Was checking out the captaincook website. How is the traffic at that site?
Old 12-16-2005, 12:04 AM

It's prima, so pretty decent. i got my 400, hittin cook's up tomorrow.