FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2005, 01:10 PM

Default Re: EUROBET just closed my account

[ QUOTE ]
Missing the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, you are missing the point.

[ QUOTE ]
I was at a friends house and logged on at his computer to play on my account. I played that night while he was gone and quit that session for the night. Logged off went to bed. Next night go back to my house and log on, do buddy search and find he's on, at his house that I played at night before. Try to sit with him and it blocked me. Pop up said their was a relationship formed between us due to me playing on both computer's. I think if they thought there was collusion we would have been shut down. We never cheated but we had sat before in the past. It clerly states were both from the same city and in 1 and a half years prior to that there was never a discrepency. I can see how it might look like collusion but I guarentee it' s was not.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, well then case closed. since all colluders readily admit to it upon being questioned, they obviously made a huge mistake. you should sue them.

[ QUOTE ]
I feel the same way about that tactic. I obviously did not understand that PP was off limits.

[/ QUOTE ]

...despite the fact that they told you not to use it...right...

[ QUOTE ]
Ive already removed it off the drive to avoid this problem with other account's. Everyone is so quick to judge on here with no fact's. Bad deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you sure you wouldn't want to keep running it? you know, to "see if it is still not allowed".
Old 08-16-2005, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I obviously did not understand that PP was off limits

[/ QUOTE ]

And your next post is how PP contacted you telling you the "safe" way to use their program? Stop making excuses. Don't try to put this on rakeback.

You're lucky they didn't confiscate your money. Be thankful.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:14 PM

You are a [censored] idiot.

How many threads are there about PokerProphecy or PokerEdge and emails being sent out about not using them?

How many threads have you seen about emails sent out regarding warnings for receiving rakeback?

Way to try and place the blame on your affiliate when he defends what he does, when YOU were the one cheating. If I was an affiliate, I sure as hell wouldnt want scumbag players under me jeopardizing my business.

You screwed up, you cheated, you get punished. Stop trying to place the blame elsewhere.

All your posts prove your ignorance and disregard to the rules set forth. Why should anyone feel sorry for you.

Maybe if you weren't so dumb you wouldnt need an illegal program to help you play since "you are nothing" without it.

Try using your brain to learn how to play better poker and win on your own instead of wasting all your energy trying to cheat the system.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not quite. Ive never cheated with collusion. Cmon Grannie. Obviously I realize they have detection software and the advantage you gain through collusion is very minimum Ive heard. With the amount of $ Im working with it would be silly to risk it to gain such a small advantage. I would be much better off using PP software.

[/ QUOTE ]

jimymat,

i read your post with a complete open mind. when i got to the part where you tried it again, that indicated a clear disregard of the rules mandated upon you by eurobet after the first instance.

this is either lack of integrity or intelligence. if it is the latter, then i apologize for my tone.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:24 PM

Something isn't really adding up to me with this guy's story.

[ QUOTE ]
Like I said the PP warning was almost 6 months ago. Oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

And from the Poker Prophecy website:

[ QUOTE ]
Poker Prophecy started monitoring of the Party Poker tables on January 21, 2005.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pokerprophecy definately was not a banned program 6 months ago - like 4 months ago the general 2+2 consensus was that PP was worthless. Something just doesn't make sense here.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:32 PM

Curiosity is all. I saw he was on and was chat boxing with him. He made the comment if I could sit or were we still blocked. I clicked the open seat button and the same pop up appeared. Does this really seem like collusion? Why not just open another account and go back to colluding. Most the people that do that have 100's of account because they get closed down. Not telling you nothing you dont know. Anyway I guess no one else would have been curious as to the blocked seat after 4 months. If it helps at all Im fairly new to online considering how long it's been around. Im a good enough player to not have to cheat ( collusion) Moth to flame on the sitting at the table. I just thought it was interesting that we could not sit

Another note: If there had been cheating on my part or collusion I dont think they would netteller me 100% of my money back after closing my account. Ive heard that they have 0 tolerance on cheating. Is this right? Have they kept other's money and redistribute it throught tournaments and such? The fact that I got mine back should say what my intention's were and if I cheated or not. Thanks.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if I cheated or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many times does it need to be nailed into your head. You were using Poker Prophecy.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:35 PM

Seen 0 emails and 0 posts. Obviously was not aware that it had become an epidemic. Just lookig for help on the matter originally. Thanks for your patience.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously was not aware that it had become an epidemic. Just lookig for help on the matter originally. Thanks for your patience.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
They told me to not use the new overlay feature and I did. Iwould log on their site and go to existing customer's and look up info one stat at a time. PP I guess kind of misinformed me about the safe way to use their program.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please stop. It's like you are the poster boy for the so-called USA Today article that was talked about a few days ago.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:04 PM

Some observations about this thread:

1. You shouldn't be discussing your affiliate relationship here. You can take issue with another poster without mentioning that relationship. Maybe you hate him and want to ruin his business but he might have other customers who depend on him.

2. I'm sure you didn't get banned for trying to sit at a table with your friend. Poker is a social game and there is nothing wrong with wanting to play with your friends. You made a mistake by playing on his computer and sadly you can't play together anymore. It's a necessary evil of online poker but it doesn't mean you are a colluder. I think it's really unfair that posters are suggesting you are a colluder.

The software automatically prevents you from playing together. I'm sure lots of customers have a long list of players they can't play with because of shared computers. They don't get banned just because one of the hundreds of tables they try to sit down at each month has a friend they can't play with. Most players don't carefully examine all nine players before grabbing an open seat next to their favorite whale. Not to mention friends who change their names or have multiple accounts. Party would have no customers if they banned everyone who accidentally sat down in the wrong place once in a while.

3. You really need to explain how you got warned six months ago for Prophesy. No one here understands that at all.

4. I have no personal experience with Poker Prophesy, but I've heard it only provides In-The-Money frequency for your sit-n-go opponents. I can't imagine why you require that information to play poker. It's barely useful.

5. What is Eurobet telling other customers when it closes their accounts for using PokerEdge/Poker Prophesy? Do they fail to specify any reason as apparently happened here? Or should we infer that Prophesy isn't the reason he got his account closed?

6. The Party client shouldn't be snooping on other computers that share a LAN with it's host machine. That would be an extremely serious criminal matter. I hope that it isn't happening.

7. The table-sitting incident may have drawn attention to the possibility of collusion and triggered a review of past play. Did your friend lose his account too? If he did then it's likely that the reason for account closure is collusion. If he's still good then your relationship is pretty clearly not the issue.