Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2005, 03:15 PM

Default UB points between Sept. 2 and Sept. 5

Does anyone know why UB is now keeping track of UB points earned between these two dates. There is now a box in the my account screen that says points earned between Sept 2 and Sept. 5. I have emailed UB support, but they don't seem to know either.
Old 09-02-2005, 03:17 PM

Default Re: UB points between Sept. 2 and Sept. 5

This weekend we’re offering you the chance to win your seat in either our $2500 or $5000 Frequent Player Freeroll event at Ultimatebet.com.

To qualify simply earn as many UltimatePoints as you can at any of our real money raked tables, between Noon Eastern Friday Sept 2nd and Noon Eastern Monday Sept 5th to qualify for one of 2 events.

Earn between 100 - 499.99 UltimatePoints and qualify for a $2,500 freeroll, Monday September 5th at 1:45pm ET.

OR

Earn 500+ UltimatePoints and qualify for the $5,000 freeroll, Monday September 5th at 5:15pm ET.

Earn Additional chips!

You will start your freeroll with 500 chips PLUS 1 tournament chip for every eligible UltimatePoint credited to your account in this period, up to 5,000.

This event is ONLY available Noon Friday Sept 2nd through Noon Monday Sept 5th so be sure to get to the real money tables early and earn those UltimatePoints now! Points will be credited to your account once you leave the table for time played. Tournament wins will not count towards this promotion. View your qualifying points in the “my account” tab of the game.