Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2002, 07:21 AM

Default Strip Clubs...

well, i had my first experience in a strip club. i am 24, and have never really wanted to go, seeing as it is expensive, and you get all turned on without being able to do anything about it.

well, i still think that, but boy did i have a blast!

lots of VERY attractive women, and they all walk around and talk to you and dance for you and stuff. of course, you have to pay them for these dances, and if you don't want a dance, they very quickly look for somebody else who does. but, that's besides the point. i had a great time, and don't look down on it like i used to.

i mean, i got a private dance from a girl who told me her name was 'Bubbles'. quite good. really quite good.

if you want gratuitous tits and ass in your face, and fun chatty girls to talk to while they are completely naked and twirling around a pole (quite the acrobats, these girls...), check out a strip joint sometime. then again, im sure most of you have.

the weird thing is in the first 5 minutes, getting over your embarassment of staring at a girl's body with very dirty thoughts in your head. after those first 5 minutes, you realize that you just paid $30 for that exact purpose, and everybody knows this. especially the girls. so you no longer feel weird just staring at the incredible naked women dancing right in front of you. in fact, you walk up to them and tell them how incredible their ass is, and they thank you enthusiastically (then you slip a dollar under their garter).

what a weird economy. i think i fell in love with a girl named Seven, who gave me a lapdance. she was not nearly as physically attractive as most of the other girls in the place (she was still hot, though...) but the way she danced was amazing. very seductive, lots of eye contact, i think, was what did it. i don't know how to describe exactly what did it. but damn. damn damn damn damn damn. very wonderful experience. but torturous, nonetheless. i mean, you really can't do anything about the fact that you are totally turned on and everything.

anyway, i was fascinated by the whole experience. not just the tits and ass. i see that plenty. but the way the whole thing worked, and how really nice the girls were and everything. it was a lot more classy than i expected.
Old 10-20-2002, 08:47 AM

Default Re: Strip Clubs...

[img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] uh, oh,...better get a second job, and get rushhind at the cyards. lol...gl [img]/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2002, 01:04 PM

Heh, that was in Chicago, right? I lived 20 years in Chicago. Wait til you go to Olympic Garden in Vegas. You ain't seen nothin' yet.
Old 10-20-2002, 03:22 PM

Well, considering that in my most recent poker session I paid $60 for my opponent to smartassingly ask me "is a straight flush any good?" (it was), $30 for this experience seems a bargain.

I haven't met a woman named Seven, but I am paying alimony to two three-and-a-halves. . .
Old 10-20-2002, 04:11 PM

Well, considering that in my most recent poker session I paid $60 for my opponent to smartassingly ask me "is a straight flush any good?" (it was), $30 for this experience seems a bargain.

Thanks, Andy. This is possibly the funniest thing to appear on this forum since your Flomax story.
Old 10-20-2002, 06:04 PM

i should probably point out that $30 was just to get in... the dances cost more than that. but they were well worth it.

This was at The Admiral, for anybody who knows the north side of chicago. very attractive women. pretty top notch. not like the run-of-the-mill naked chicks you'd expect to see at a run-of-the-mill club.

Andy - next time you gotta pay to see it, and it costs $60, think about how you could get into a nice strip joint, and get a couple nice lap dances from extremely beautiful women for that same price.

i just hope there's not an epidemic of 2+2ers folding on the river.
Old 10-20-2002, 06:26 PM

"Not like run of the mill naked chicks..."

Dude, respectfully, this is your first time in one. Trust me, that you can take your pick of strip clubs in Chicago and you wouldn't find one with ugly chicks. And just wait til you come to Vegas.......

Been to the Admiral. Not a bad place, but a bit pricey. I agree with you that eye contact is a critical part of a top notch dance.

Remember: Olympic Garden.
Old 10-20-2002, 08:01 PM

supposedly tijuana strip clubs are strip clubs/whorehouses but ive never been to one even though i lived in san diego for a while.
Old 10-20-2002, 08:31 PM

Stay away from strippers, Baggins. They're mostly bi lesbians with glandular disorders. This is why they have such boy-thick skin, which is what makes them hardbodies.

eLROY
Old 10-20-2002, 09:30 PM

Default welcome back dude

well, look what the cat dragged in. welcome back elroy. i guess this post was really a to elroy troll as you couldnt resist.