Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2005, 04:20 AM

Default Re: Please Do Not Use This Forum!

You jackasses have your own forum already. Why ruin ours by restricting what we can post about? Does every link here have to be a BW affiliate link as well?

How long do you suppose it will be before there's a private bonuses forum where all the good bonuses get posted?

Frankly, all bonuses need to be able to be discussed here, including affiliate bonuses. I don't give a damn if you're advertising.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You jackasses have your own forum already. Why ruin ours by restricting what we can post about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ain't it the truth. I rarely post, but when I do have the urge to not post about a bonus, I do so to the zoo.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:19 AM

I really hope the admins here reconsider and take this forum down. This is not cool at all.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this just an advertising site disguised as a forum...

THAT is the question . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to chuckle at this. Do you think 2+2 is a social club? It's a publishing company. This whole web site is about advertising. BW having a forum here might annoy some zoo old-timers (understandable) but the SHOCKING idea of a business entity using a discussion forum for advertising purposes: the horror!
Old 08-04-2005, 10:15 AM

If I want to read a BW forum I will go to BW. Why do we need a watered down Zoo?
Old 08-04-2005, 11:56 AM

My take on “No Discussion of non BW special sign-up offers” is a protection clause kind of like Party’s T&C saying that you can not have accounts at more than one skin, but they let you do it anyway, not to be enforced unless things get way out of control.

The way I see it, and I abhor the use of clichés (pun intended), but we have to read between the lines of this. I read BW and I see non-BW specific sign up bonus all the time.

So I will interpret the phrase to mean.
If you or anyone you know will not gain financially from posting a sign up offer post it.

I think BW just does not want large affiliate sites like (site-x or site-y) to make this forum their spamming sanctuary.

I could be wrong but if this forum is going to succeed I think I have to be right
Old 08-04-2005, 03:58 PM

I don't care as much as some other posters, but I don't really like that this looks like a "normal" forum either.

I mean, you have a forum on your site and everybody can judge for himself if it's biased or not, but they know that it's the bw forum. This here looks more like a 2+2 forum... the clue is, that it isn't really, or is it?

If I would run this side I would let the affiliates where they belong, in the classified ads and keep the whole forums affiliate free and non-commercial.

I like the bonuswhores site, but when I want information from them I can go to their site/forums, so I don't really see the point in this forum except for $$$

The next day pokersites sponsor the strategy forums or what?
Old 08-07-2005, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Way to log out of your gimmick account before making a serious post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to be an unobservant moran.