Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2005, 12:56 AM

Default PP VIP yet again

I actually got an email back today from the VIP folks when I asked when the new offer would show up and when I would be paid for November.

First, they will pay last month's by December 5th. Second, they weren't any more specific about December than 'in the next few days'. In the course of this email exchange though I realized I didn't quite understand how the system worked.

When I spoke to the rep on the phone he asked how many hands I thought I would be playing. I figured it would be around 20,000, but I lowballed it and said 10,000. My offer was $410. I was told that if I fell short I would get the bonus prorated. I assumed that it worked the other way though.

That is to say that if I played 20,000 I would get $820. In fact I was sure of it, as they said that the max they would pay was 40,000. Otherwise the system doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't I go for the maximum amount that I might play, and then let them go ahead and pro rate if I missed it?

It looks like I just get the $410 though. Was this everyone else's understanding, or am I the only one who thought that if you went over it was pro rated as well?