Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2005, 01:25 AM

Default Re: weird problem for ya

what else can you do? just give her the money. 4-table for a couple more hours to pay it off.

o, and try not to let this crap leak
Old 06-25-2005, 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"I don't know who my Baby Daddy is!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, it's def. mine... more like, "my bitch spit out this white baby but they call me the darkness!!!! WTF??!?"

peewee
Old 06-25-2005, 01:28 AM

First, this thread is not funny.

Second, if you're for real (or any morans watching who actually DID try this at home), then:

[ QUOTE ]
pay for the abortion. duh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you retarded or something?
Old 06-25-2005, 01:29 AM

1. wrap it up
2. Quit poker, you clearly don't have the intelligence for it.
Old 06-25-2005, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
meh, its your low IQ that got you in this mess, whatever you do I doubt it much matters as you will prolly learn nothing from this, and continue to bumble through life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying to think of how to express my dislike for the original post/poster, but don't think I could have said it better than you just did.

Adam

Adam
Old 06-25-2005, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thats a start. A smart man would use a rubber whenever he is sticking it to a filthy skank. There are worse things in life besides a fat preggo chick, know what im sayin?

[/ QUOTE ]

actually she was clean as a whistle when i met her but i gave her the clap like whoa... we are both cleaned up now though and i got the paperwork to prove it

peewee

[/ QUOTE ]

Heres where that low IQ thing I talked about earlier comes into play. You are banging a dirty skank. You really think cuz you two got tested and she came up clean, she isnt ever gunna pick anything up? Not only are you sleeping with whoever else she is cheating on her BF with (please dont tell me you think you are the only one, hahahah), you are also sleeping with all the people her BF is sticking it in (please dont tell me you think he isnt cheating on his fat skank GF, hahahahaha). And then all those peoples peoples, and so on. It starting to come into focus now?
Old 06-25-2005, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2. Quit poker, you clearly don't have the intelligence for it

[/ QUOTE ]

how does everyone speculate on my intelligence based on this anyway? i have like a 300000 word vocabulary. plus we had an arrangement (me and chubby) and she bungled it. not my fault she's a drunken irresponsible fat chick with an abusive boyfriend.

besides, i can't leave that box alone, it's like crack cocaine, it's a clinical addiction type thing, what can i say?

peewee
Old 06-25-2005, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thats a start. A smart man would use a rubber whenever he is sticking it to a filthy skank. There are worse things in life besides a fat preggo chick, know what im sayin?

[/ QUOTE ]

actually she was clean as a whistle when i met her but i gave her the clap like whoa... we are both cleaned up now though and i got the paperwork to prove it

peewee

[/ QUOTE ]

Heres where that low IQ thing I talked about earlier comes into play. You are banging a dirty skank. You really think cuz you two got tested and she came up clean, she isnt ever gunna pick anything up? Not only are you sleeping with whoever else she is cheating on her BF with (please dont tell me you think you are the only one, hahahah), you are also sleeping with all the people her BF is sticking it in (please dont tell me you think he isnt cheating on his fat skank GF, hahahahaha). And then all those peoples peoples, and so on. It starting to come into focus now?

[/ QUOTE ]

After thinking about this, think about the fact that 1 in 4 adults in the U.S. has genital herpes. I don't see your odds as being too good in this situation
Old 06-25-2005, 01:34 AM

I hate you [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2005, 01:34 AM

you're right dude. how can i ever trust this chick? come to think of it, maybe she's not even pregnant. if i don't pay up she'll probably just eat more until i believe her. it's a whole sick game.

peewee