Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2005, 03:43 PM

Default Pickin on the siblings,

Ok lets hear the terrible things you did to a brother or sister in which ma and or pa dukes put a ass wipin on you for.

Here is one of mine in the pepper thread
Old 01-24-2005, 03:48 PM

Default Re: Pickin on the siblings,

My brother is 8 years older than me, and when I was like 9-10 he used to hang me over the catwalk in our house over the couch in our living room.
Old 01-24-2005, 03:49 PM

I cracked my sister on the head with my broken arm cast. I also whacked her in the eye with a mop (but I was swinging at my cousin).
Old 01-24-2005, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My brother is 8 years older than me, and when I was like 9-10 he used to hang me over the catwalk in our house over the couch in our living room.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many times he drop you, Sponger? I'm thinking 4

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Mine? My brother (older, 2.5 years) threw a baseball bat at me. Damn near broke my arm. Another time I pissed him off and he threw (he was a pretty good high school pitcher) a fastball at my head and I didn't duck. I looked like that boxer a year or so back...you know the one, with the giant (it's not a tumah) knot on his head.

There's plenty more, but regular fighting isn't what the Z man was looking for I don't think.
Old 01-24-2005, 03:59 PM

My brother and I used to have epic battles. I am 5 years older so it basically consisted of me trying to keep him down yet not hurt him too badly, while he would go all out in the fights, trying to compensate for the age difference.

Once he threw a pool cue at me, javelin style. It hit me right in the trachea. It could have been worse I guess, all it did was leave a blue chalk mark.

He used to wear high top sneakers without tying them. Once I punched him so hard I knocked him right out of his shoes. They never even moved from the spot he was standing. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2005, 04:00 PM

My bro and I got into a fight while playin in the back yard (I was maybe 14 he was 11,Dont remember how it started, he cheating in a game or something.) I was chasing him around the pool, He ran in throught the back door and locked it.

While the door was locked, He stood there mocking me. So I looked at him saying "really funny man" then I punched him in the face through the pane of glass.

At the time, This was NOT funny. The rents were way pissed.

My bro and I now laugh at this things when we are boozing it up.
Old 01-24-2005, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It hit me right in the trachea.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that was funny.
Old 01-24-2005, 04:03 PM

I have two sibling, an older brother and a younger sister. My brother always used to beat the [censored] out of me, and when I was younger (like, before 6th grade, so I was really just a stupid kid, not a horrible person), I used to take that out on her. Either way, when I was in like 5th grade and my sister was in 3rd, she walked into school with bruises on her arm and the guidance counselors accused my parents of child abuse. Nothing came of it, because it was pretty obvious that it was just me, but still, I caught hell for it.

Either way, around 6th grade, I had finally gotten to the point that I could beat the [censored] out of my older brother, so he stopped starting [censored] with me and I stopped taking it out on my sister. Man, I'll never forget the fight that I finally beat him. My parents actually had to lock us in separate rooms just to keep us from killing each other.
Old 01-24-2005, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While the door was locked, He stood there mocking me. So I looked at him saying "really funny man" then I punched him in the face through the pane of glass.

[/ QUOTE ]

That reminds me of a time when my older brother and I were fighting and I locked myself in my room. He started banging on the door, then got so pissed off that he got a running start, ran straight into the door and broke it down. The rents were definitely not happy about that.
Old 01-24-2005, 04:07 PM

When I was like 7 I was playing around in front of my grandparent's motor home and happened to grab the bumper and a metal stake that was stuck in the ground at the same time. Somehow the bumper was electrified so I was unable to let go for several seconds; doing what you see people in the movies do when they get electrocuted; it clearly wasn't alternating current.

Eventually I was able to let go and contemplate what had happened. My seven year old logic told me that either the stake or the bumper was responsible for my getting the $hit shocked out of me. So I worked up the nerve to grab the stake. No dice. I worked up the nerve to grab the bumper; repeat electrocution sequence.

Having found the culprit I did what any of you would do: immediately ran to the house where all the adults were and quietly coerced my 5 year old sister into grabbing the bumper as well.