Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2004, 01:45 AM

Default Lee Jones - Defective WLLH book.....

Mr. Jones,

First of all let me say i LOVE your book...but i have some concerns with the durability of it. i have only read it 2 times and during the second time the pages started to come out. About 25 pages or so. I have seen other people comment on this and just wondering if i can send the book into conjelco or what i need to do. I have had it for about a year and am not sure if i ordered it online or bought it at barnes and noble...so basically i am saying i dont have a reciept but would like a new one because i found it very helpful and would like to keep it in my poker library for a long time. Any help would be appreciated!

IaHawk
Old 05-18-2004, 01:57 AM

Default Re: Lee Jones - Defective WLLH book.....

A lot of people have this problem. Look at the consumer reviews on Amazon.com. I must have gotten lucky because I read it about 5 times and its still in one piece.
Old 05-18-2004, 01:13 PM

Default Re: Lee Jones - Defective WLLH book.....

Yeah, we had a print run that was just not up to snuff. I think the printer had changed binderies or something and, well, that one batch of books has cost us innumerable headaches [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. If you'll send me your name and address by a private mail, I'll see to it that you get a new one.

Thanks, Lee