Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2004, 01:12 AM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.
Default Re: 9 out of 10 terrorists agree \"Anybody but Bush!\"

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, that is racist, GWB.

The guy is a Muslim behaving obnoxiously, guilty of poor planning or execution of his vote drive. You accuse him of intentionally cheating and threatening (didn't hear any threats, although some premature accusations of bigotry and hostility were definitely in the mix) and associate him with terrorists.

I thought we weren't at war with Islam? I thought we didn't hate all Muslims?

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Pointing out someone's actions is not racist. Breaking the law is wrong by anyone regardless of race. Lepore is guilty of accepting forms after the legal deadline, but then she is a Democrat who participated in vote stealing 4 years ago, so I guess that makes it OK.

This was a comment on a single person who happened to be a Muslim and forced a violation of the law. You are wrong to accuse anyone of racism for objecting to an individual's law breaking (regardless of the race of the law breaker).
Old 10-09-2004, 01:23 AM

No wonder why you don't read the newspapers. You can't read.

Where is the proof in this article that terrorists support Kerry? Was the Muslim in the article a terrorist? Where was there a threat? What evidence do you have that Al Gore instructed people to break the rules?

Do your private polls show a close race? Do they show you behind? Judging from this thread, and your performance tonight, you seem to be nervous.
Old 10-09-2004, 01:27 AM

The story was about a Muslim and you said it was proof terrorists support Kerry.
Old 10-09-2004, 01:29 AM

No, I didn't call you a racist because you were against this guy registering a few hundred people to vote against you. I was calling you a racist because you implied that this unethical behavior demonstrates that terrorists support Kerry.

I really think you are one of the most willfully obtuse people ever to walk the face of the Earth. I hope things stay nice in your little universe.

NT

EDIT: And what's with the 10th terrorist who supports Bush? They can get people to blow themselves up in crowded civilian areas, but they can't get their voting bloc in order... geez... why haven't we beat these clowns yet?
Old 10-09-2004, 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and according to you, Bush kills little children as well.

Links? Proof?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm I don't remember saying that exactly. I think my words were something like, 'I don't want to kill children in order to make my sorry ass a fraction of a percent more safe". You don't think of the 14,000 Iraqis that have been so far killed by the U.S. that any of them were children?
Old 10-09-2004, 11:36 AM

Default No, We Have Smart Bombs.

When we did "Shock and Awe" in Iraq by bombing civilian population centers in order to scare the Iraqis into greeting the American troops with flowers, the smart bombs employed insured that no children were killed.
Old 10-09-2004, 11:59 AM

Default I was going to post a response

but then I noticed your handle is enough response... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
sameoldshit : 9 out of 10 terrorists agree "Anybody but Bush!"

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-09-2004, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't know terrorists were part of the Gallup polling sample.

Oh, they're not? Then how do you know what they think? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Are you in cahoots with them? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is proof that the terrorists support Kerry.

Notice how they threaten people even as they register to vote, and break the rules just as Al Gore taught them to.

Muslim get-out-vote unit pushes deadline

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, please tell me, Mr Uniter, how "Muslim"="Terrorist".
Old 10-09-2004, 05:23 PM

GWB, I enjoy your posts, but I think you really crossed this line with this one. You simply cannot say here's proof that terrorist support Kerry, and then link to some story about a Moslem. Well, you can say this, but its wrong.
Old 10-10-2004, 03:35 AM

The United States holds back on what destruction it could seriously do. Meanwhile, Saddam had no qualms about firing unguided scud missiles at Israeli children. And if any Kurd children were around during the gassings, they're already dead, too.

The invasion of Iraq can be argued and debated on certain points, but, geez, some of you guys act like everyone would be better off if Saddam was still in power and killing and torturing and raping people at his whim.

Any time you guys need a refresher, just dig up some 9/11 video. You'll be reminded of what truly evil people are capable of. People under 30 or so might also need a refresher on Desert Storm and what chaos was happening thanks to Saddam invading Kuwait. Saddam's history with the U.S. goes back a long way.

As for the topic, yeah, I'm sure terrorists would be much more afraid of John Kerry and his many summit meetings than they would be *knowing* that George Bush will do whatever it takes to make sure they never harm anyone ever again. The United States finally woke up on 9/11, and you better believe the rest of the world knows it. Put John Kerry in there and they'll all relax again. Terrorists have no problem with beheading a civilian contractor trying to rebuild a country, and they certainly had no problem flying children to their deaths on 9/11.

Don't be so selfish to think this is only about U.S. citizens. The future generations of Iraq are also included.