Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2005, 10:05 PM

Default poker office

Does anyone have experience with poker office ? How does it compare to poker tracker ?
Old 02-23-2005, 11:13 PM

Default Re: poker office

I'm also interested in this.
Old 02-24-2005, 11:48 AM

search for

+poker +office
Old 02-24-2005, 01:37 PM

Currently, you can't multi-table tournaments with Poker Office -- that is coming. You can multi-table ring games and I have found the software user-friendly... I don't have pokertracker but I don't know what all this downloading talk is about? Poker Office imports live data so there is no downloading.

you still can't do things like print off of it and I think they are working hard to add features but so far, I think it does the trick and is easy to use. I recommend it but I haven't used poker tracker much. I downloaded the software for both for free but went with poker office because there was no 'hand history downloading.' This might be the case with poker tracker too but since poker office was so intuitive right out of the gate, I just figured that it would do the trick...

I would bet that poker tracker has more features than poker office but my limited experience with each led me to poker office and I am happy with it.. it definitely does what is needed.

good luck
Old 02-24-2005, 04:15 PM

I've found the live tracker portion of the program quite useful. It calculates pot and hand odds on the fly. This is going to be extremely useful for me when playing multiple tables. I also use PT and PV for the on table stats and as my main player DB. PO also supports mySQL databases so the performance is much better than PT. They are also implementing on table display of stats.

There is a deal going if you sign up for empire with their bonus code you get the normal 20% bonus + a registered version of PO after 250 raked hands. Definitely +EV if you don't already have an empire account.