Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2005, 01:48 AM

Default New Here

Hey Guys,

New poster here. Been playing poker since November of last year. Started with $50 and was on my way in limit poker. Then got bored moved to NL ring games about two months ago. Got bored, and found my thrill with SnGs.

Been playing them every since and don't want to turn back. However, I'm only marginal with them. I am looking for what Howard Lederer described to me in an email as "the edge".

Right now I'm playing a Party skin 5+1. Yeah, yeah, I know about the rake but I don't care. I'm going up and down between 10+1 and 5+1 due to my bankroll management of 30x the buy in.

For the longest time I have been hanging with the ITH crew. And still do in their chatroom. But I'm told this is the place to be to learn SnG's as 2+2 has the best players.

So expect me to be hanging around, dropping some comments, posting my reactions, and seeking advice.

FYI....Right now my ITM percentage is 33% and my total ROI is -16%. My goal is to get my ITM % to at least 40 and my ROI to the same figure.