Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2004, 10:12 PM

Default Absolute Poker- ?

I was thinking about depositing some money in there. How are the games? How long does it take them to process a withdraw to say neteller or ppatm?

Any known software glitches or problems I should know about?

Thanks.
Old 07-10-2004, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Absolute Poker- ?

absoulte is something of a resource hog. it really slows down my computer's performance if i'm playing 2 or more tables there and 1 table somewhere else.

you have to wait 48 hours after your last deposit to be allowed to withdraw.
after that, most people report absolute's cash-outs to be the fastest in the business.
my experience hasn't quite coincided with those opinions....it has been about 20 hours since my withdraw request there....bothing to get too upset about obviously, but that makes a couple of cash-outs that have actually taken longer than a day there.
Old 07-10-2004, 11:00 PM

Thanks Bob..

The graphics are really ugly. I guess you have to make some concessions if you want a 35 percent bonus.
Old 07-10-2004, 11:41 PM

Last time I played there (about 4-5 months ago), they had a policy of not letting you cash out for 30 days if you received a bonus. I don't know if this is still in effect. As for the games, Absolute has some of the worst players on the net, yet I always seemed to have someone suck out a flush or straight on me everytime I flopped a high set. Go back and check out some other posts about this in this forum. It seemed like someone got a flush every single hand. I avoid Absolute like the plague, despite their generous bonuses, yet some people swear by the site. To each his/her own. I will say that after the 30 day waiting period I received my money pronto. So I hope you have better luck than I did!
Old 07-10-2004, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking about depositing some money in there. How are the games? How long does it take them to process a withdraw to say neteller or ppatm?

Any known software glitches or problems I should know about?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Content Quotient = 100 (on a hundred point scale)

Running Total 100/200 = 50%
Old 07-11-2004, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last time I played there (about 4-5 months ago), they had a policy of not letting you cash out for 30 days if you received a bonus. I don't know if this is still in effect.

[/ QUOTE ]

It isn't. They recently did away with this. Bonuses now work similarly to the way they work on Paradise: you can withdraw your money (but not the bonus itself) before you clear, and the bonus clears $10 per 100 raked hands. I think there is the 48 hour wait after a deposit before you can make a withdrawal, but other than that, no restriction.
Old 07-11-2004, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last time I played there (about 4-5 months ago), they had a policy of not letting you cash out for 30 days if you received a bonus. I don't know if this is still in effect. As for the games, Absolute has some of the worst players on the net, yet I always seemed to have someone suck out a flush or straight on me everytime I flopped a high set. Go back and check out some other posts about this in this forum. It seemed like someone got a flush every single hand. I avoid Absolute like the plague, despite their generous bonuses, yet some people swear by the site. To each his/her own. I will say that after the 30 day waiting period I received my money pronto. So I hope you have better luck than I did!

[/ QUOTE ]
They have finally done away with this requirement. I still don't play there since almost all games running are limit HE which I don't care for.
Old 07-11-2004, 03:21 PM

Games amongst the tougher. Cash outs about the quickist. Big problmes is the promotions, they keep mounting up (worse than UB). I have got nearly $800 to clear.
Old 07-11-2004, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Games amongst the tougher. Cash outs about the quickist. Big problmes is the promotions, they keep mounting up (worse than UB). I have got nearly $800 to clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that a problem?
Old 07-11-2004, 04:16 PM

Potential great site...just needs more action. You have to wait 48 hours to withdraw after your last deposit which is normal I think. Cashouts are quick...less than 24 hours during the week(sometimes 8-12 at most) and a little longer sometimes on the weekend. You clear $10 in bonus dollars for every 100 hands. I say give it a try and make your own opinion. Great deposit bonuses!!!