Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 04:08 PM

Default Re: Why sharing moderation of this forum is a horrible idea.

a "respectable poster" in my mind is someone who always tries to help out a new poster, someone who has been around for a while, and someone who actually engages in poker discussion and whose ideas makes sense.

if i had to name 3 fast, i would say:

homer
joe tall
el diablo, although his wicked side comes out too often (but not as often as mine)

that is a fast 10 second off the top of my head list. there are many others and they're easy to spot
Old 07-12-2004, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to know, in your opinion, what qualifies one as a "respected poster".

Not you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a little upset that you couldn't figure out a witty way to incorporate cousin phucking into this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Upset like back in '78 when you got caught phuckin your cousin?

-AA
Old 07-12-2004, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it appears to the powers-that-be that their readership is growing. The problem with that is that 2+2 may may be growing just because the the current increase in popularity of poker. What happens when that growth eventually levels off and begins to fall and Mat and company begin to wonder how to get back their former loyal participants?

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds so familiar.. oh maybe because it is exactly what I said about how Party Poker was run and i was torched for it..... hypocrisy runs deep in this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
Boy, you have a thin skin. People disagreed with your opinion about this and expressed it. You expected to say something like this on an Internet forum and get no reaction? It's ironic you mention hypocricy since I think the whole reason you put up that post was to stir up [censored] and then you want to act all highly offended about the reaction to it. Stay, leave, I don't really care. Your act is just getting as old as dirt.
Old 07-12-2004, 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are an elitist egomaniac, do you realize that? I would like to know, in your opinion, what qualifies one as a "respected poster".

[/ QUOTE ]

Your living in your own Private Idaho.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it appears to the powers-that-be that their readership is growing. The problem with that is that 2+2 may may be growing just because the the current increase in popularity of poker. What happens when that growth eventually levels off and begins to fall and Mat and company begin to wonder how to get back their former loyal participants?

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds so familiar.. oh maybe because it is exactly what I said about how Party Poker was run and i was torched for it..... hypocrisy runs deep in this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
Boy, you have a thin skin. People disagreed with your opinion about this and expressed it. You expected to say something like this on an Internet forum and get no reaction? It's ironic you mention hypocricy since I think the whole reason you put up that post was to stir up [censored] and then you want to act all highly offended about the reaction to it. Stay, leave, I don't really care. Your act is just getting as old as dirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't pay attention to Tiltboy. Tiltboy is a lowlife scum and he is an admitted con-artist.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You used the wrong form of "your" in your sentence. That means you are an idiot.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You used the wrong form of "your" in your sentence. That means you are an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never mind, bad inside joke
Old 07-13-2004, 10:09 AM

This thread which you have started is what people are complaining about. It's a moot debate. I won't delete this thread, because I make it a point to never delete posts which direct criticism towards me. However, you are very close to being barred. Not because I am sure you are a "spammer", but because you are annoying people. Plenty of people. And instead of shaking off what may be unfair criticism, you are obsessed with defending yourself, and now starting useless threads.

This thread will now be locked. You are welcome to stay as a contributer. You are welcome to ask questions about sites and even give your opinions on those sites provided it is not an obvious ongoing promotion.

This rather long message is meant to be directed at others with similar problems. And I willl repeat what I have said numerous times: if you see a post which needs my attention, notify me.

Mat
Closed Thread