Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2004, 02:24 AM

Default OUT OF THE RED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have mentioned a dry spell to start august and I just got out of the red. Down over 1k to start the month playing the 50s, I toughed it out (like a weakling at the 30s) and today I just hit my benchmark with back to back ITMs (1st/3rd) that put me over the top.

I dont really expect anyone to respond this is a sheer feel good post for myself. Getting "unstuck" is one of the best feelings in poker. A natural flow of adrenalin giving a sweet high. I dont recomend getting stuck just to get unstuck to feel it, but it would almost be worth it.

Special thanks to everyone that took a look at the HHs that I posted. A little support can go a long way when on the fence with tilt. Thanks 2+2.
Old 08-09-2004, 05:33 AM

Default Re: OUT OF THE RED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Job! I can only imagine what a loss that big and the prospects of grinding the money back in the face of bad results would do to my outlook. It has to feel very nice to have things come back into line. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]