Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2005, 02:42 AM

Default Re: Girls at the gym: to stare or not?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please don't stare! This is the worst thing you can do, the woman is going to feel self-conscious and think you are creepy. Just take quick subtle looks but nothing more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not entirely correct. There are certain women, and men for that matter, whose sole purpose at the gym is to be looked at. You can easily recognize them by what they wear to the gym, and the amount of time working out versus socailizing and standing around looking at themselves in the mirror. These people pretty much want you to stare. Staring has the opposite effect on them. It gives them the ego boost they're desperate for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is the secret. It's not about the workout clothes.

Any girl with her hair down is looking to be noticed. A girl doing a real workout will always put her hair in a ponytail at a minimum.

I hope you understand what a $$ tip this is.
Old 09-16-2005, 03:10 AM

Default Re: Girls at the gym: to stare or not?

[ QUOTE ]
"in tight fitting clothes"

I think this is the key... I will probably get hammered for this, but i see plenty of girls at the gym wearing loose fitting workout clothes... Not that wearing spandex or whatever is an open invetation to stare, but if they didn't want to draw attention to themselves they wouldn't wear it.

[/ QUOTE ]

in general i dont feel bad about checking out women in scantly clad clothes. if she didnt want me looking she should have worn something that u didnt have to jump off the roof to get into. besides, when they wear stuff like that they usually do it to get attention. although i wouldnt reccommned staring. that is just creepy.