Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you pay a fee to use 2+2
No 139 55.60%
Yes, a small fee 94 37.60%
Yes, anything I needed to pay 17 6.80%
Voters: 250. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-23-2005, 02:56 AM

Default Re: Some NFL polls on Brady, etc.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i am saying he stood out. esp. against the rams. that drive... oh baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

MVPs don't throw interceptions in the red zone in the 4th quarter leading 21-16.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be willing to bet Montana did this more than once.

[/ QUOTE ] I think Montana has 11 TD's and no int in his 4 superbowls, im about 99% on this.
Old 01-23-2005, 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Untill Culpepper, Mcnabb, or Manning shows up for the biggest game of the year

[/ QUOTE ]

And by show up, you mean win?

It takes way more than the quarterback "showing up" for the team to win. For example, In the Seahawks loss to the rams, Hassellbeck threw a good pass with the game on the line and his reciever straight up dropped it. Had Brady thrown that pass and his reciever dropped it, would you say Brady didn't "show up" for the big game?

Another example:

Did Culpepper "not show up" last week? His defense didn't give him much help, and he was on the wrong end of a fumble into the endzone as well as a fumble that was not recovered due to Claiborne not re establishing himself in bounds. He also had an interception that was batted up in the air and came down in the hands of the D lineman. But I guess the team lost because Culepper didnt show up, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

There was that 41 to 0 game a couple years ago too... And the Giants sure were a great team that year.
Old 01-23-2005, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Arizona should never have been in that game. Minnasota's offense should have blown out Arizona's d, which after several good weeks had managed to crawl up to something like 8th worst in the league.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure how many Vikings games you have watched the last few years but their coaching staff has an astounding ability to go extra conservative offensively on the road against shitty teams allowing the opponents to stay in the game and make fluky TDs like in that Arizona game. Daunte can't blow the Cardinals out by himself if his coaches are too chickenshit to let him.
Old 01-23-2005, 02:19 PM

Default Please clarify this

Am I starting a new team, in which I would MUCH rather have L.T. than Brady, or do I have the option of adding L.T. to the Patriots and removing Brady, in which case I would MUCH rather keep Brady because the Pats already have Dillon?