Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2005, 03:21 AM

Default Re: When did Flight Attendants Stop Being Hot?

[ QUOTE ]
The Sox just got Gabe Kaplar back from Japan where he had a bad season and he blamed part of it on their culture. He said that when you go to a restaurant and ask to have your food a certain way that is different than their standard way they get all pissy about it. True?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. They flip out if you don't like every japanese meal that they have. I didn't like something that her father cooked and I thought he was going to kill me. I don't know how to describe how her parents acted but it was like I was facing the death penalty everyday. I was 18 and very stupid , too and it was a bad idea. It was fun, though. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't have been a cheap ass and would have gotten my own hotel room. I had the money for it. I was there for a month. I also flew to an island with her family called Shikoku. That was an experience. It looked like what I imagined Thailand would look like. No American Fast food restaurants. Nothing except Asian things. Very cool, though. We stayed with her Uncle there and since her Uncle didn't understand english at all and I was feeling sick the day we left, I didn't tell him "Thank you". When we got back, I thought they were going to throw me out on the street. (I wish they would have. )

I escaped from Japan alive, though and it was a good experience looking back on it. My girlfriend was a nympho basically.
Old 08-22-2005, 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Sox just got Gabe Kaplar back from Japan where he had a bad season and he blamed part of it on their culture. He said that when you go to a restaurant and ask to have your food a certain way that is different than their standard way they get all pissy about it. True?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. They flip out if you don't like every japanese meal that they have. I didn't like something that her father cooked and I thought he was going to kill me. I don't know how to describe how her parents acted but it was like I was facing the death penalty everyday. I was 18 and very stupid , too and it was a bad idea. It was fun, though. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't have been a cheap ass and would have gotten my own hotel room. I had the money for it. I was there for a month. I also flew to an island with her family called Shikoku. That was an experience. It looked like what I imagined Thailand would look like. No American Fast food restaurants. Nothing except Asian things. Very cool, though. We stayed with her Uncle there and since her Uncle didn't understand english at all and I was feeling sick the day we left, I didn't tell him "Thank you". When we got back, I thought they were going to throw me out on the street. (I wish they would have. )

I escaped from Japan alive, though and it was a good experience looking back on it. My girlfriend was a nympho basically.

[/ QUOTE ]

COME ON, no one is catching the irony of his posting name, and his choice of women......
Old 08-22-2005, 04:14 AM

Are you saying I'm lying ? My japanese girlfriend's ass did need to be bigger but her ass was bigger than most other asian girl's her age.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you saying I'm lying ? My japanese girlfriend's ass did need to be bigger but her ass was bigger than most other asian girl's her age.

[/ QUOTE ]
Picture? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2005, 05:46 PM

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!!!