Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2005, 02:52 PM

Default Re: natalie portman shaves her head (Attn: Dynasty)

[ QUOTE ]
Felicia, I'm sure we all wish you the very best with your health, etc. However, looking for confirmation on your appearance from 20-ish guys in a thread covering the gorgeous Ms. Portman...

Well, you get my point. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're right. And this is the most candid response I've gotten, so kudos to you.

I brought it up because how often is there a thread in a poker forum about women with shaved heads??? I could look for a year and never see a thread about it.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2005, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ever get the feeling that someone is ignoring you? Like they pushed the "ignore this user" button sometime, and that they don't even see your posts anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

I get this a lot too. I just figure it's because everything I said was correct and no one ever responds to a post unless they disagree with it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I'll look bad bald

[/ QUOTE ]

And you are correct. Good luck with your recovery. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2005, 03:38 PM

Default Re: natalie portman shaves her head

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Schindler's List II.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Holocaust humor pwns... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2005, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This was last week at the Plaza HORSE tourney:

Waiting For Chemo

As you can see, the chest is gone and I went back to my natural brown hair while waiting to start chemo, since it's going to fall out anyway.

What say you, oh honest one?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't realize this was a serious question.

Since my mother was recently diagnosed with cancer and also has started to undergo chemo, it just didn't seem like you actually wanted an appraisal.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Felicia, I'm sure we all wish you the very best with your health, etc. However, looking for confirmation on your appearance from 20-ish guys in a thread covering the gorgeous Ms. Portman...

Well, you get my point. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're right. And this is the most candid response I've gotten, so kudos to you.

I brought it up because how often is there a thread in a poker forum about women with shaved heads??? I could look for a year and never see a thread about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, good point. I hope if someday I'm facing what you are, I handle it with half the grace and serenity that you've exhibited. Huge props, you're an amazing person. And you look plenty good. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2005, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep. It is my curse in life, I'm almost always a serious person. Only when I say something so completely outlandish that it has to be a joke, am I not serious. Like when I asked Bison if I was a hemaphrodite.

Good job in avoiding the question, though, lol [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Since my mother was recently diagnosed with cancer and also has started to undergo chemo, it just didn't seem like you actually wanted an appraisal.

[/ QUOTE ]
God, I'm sorry.

Now see, this is where I lose my mind. For whatever reason, it's okay for ME to have cancer. It would even be okay if I were terminal and was going to die. What is NOT okay is that anyone else has cancer. I absolutely cannot stand and tolerate it. I lose my sense of humor, I lose my ability to cope. I get nuts. I don't want anyone to have cancer.

How is she doing? What type does she have, and stage? Is there anything I can do to help?

Old 05-16-2005, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep. It is my curse in life, I'm almost always a serious person. Only when I say something so completely outlandish that it has to be a joke, am I not serious. Like when I asked Bison if I was a hemaphrodite.

Good job in avoiding the question, though, lol [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
God, I'm sorry.

Now see, this is where I lose my mind. For whatever reason, it's okay for ME to have cancer. It would even be okay if I were terminal and was going to die. What is NOT okay is that anyone else has cancer. I absolutely cannot stand and tolerate it. I lose my sense of humor, I lose my ability to cope. I get nuts. I don't want anyone to have cancer.

How is she doing? What type does she have, and stage? Is there anything I can do to help?

[/ QUOTE ]

Felicia,
Your perspective never ceases to amaze me. I really do love you.
Old 05-16-2005, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Felicia,
Your perspective never ceases to amaze me. I really do love you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you okay or are you trying to put in an application to be my latest stalker? I have two right now, so I'm booked up. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I take it we've never met in RL, because no one in his right mind could ever say he loved me after meeting me in RL. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]