Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2003, 01:39 AM

Default Re: Another Reading

It's factually true that the Democratic Party is led by people whose great interest in life is to see to it that the right to kill infants is preserved?

What do Jane Fonda and the 1960s Berkeley radicals have to do with the Democratic party in 2003? What politician running for national or even statewide office would want to have the public support of Jane Fonda?

Also, on what basis do you consider Fonda a Communist? Seems to me she's been a dyed-in-the-wool capitalist. Trying to stop the war was an act of patriotism. The traitors were the criminals who prosecuted the war.
Old 03-05-2003, 01:46 AM

actually my point is there are (small) elements in d party for whom its true thats all.

as far as fonda she supported n.v. and acted against us soldiers and pows if mental illness among v. vets was as prevelent as is said shed be dead dead dead.

i agree if us people rational kissenger up on war crimes no doubt.
Old 03-05-2003, 01:55 AM

Well, there may be some members of the Democratic party who are Communist, I doubt there are any whose main purpose in life is to allow the killing of infants. Assuming, for the sake of argument, that there are (small) elements of both, it would be wrong to define the party by these fringe elements. I could just as easily call the Republican party the party of racists and warmongers.

I have no doubt Ms. Fonda is despised by a greater number of Americans than most other famous movie stars for her activities during the war. I reiterate that those who did what they could to stop the United States from murdering peasants performed a great service to their country.
Old 03-05-2003, 02:14 AM

I reiterate that those who did what they could to stop the United States from murdering peasants performed a great service to their country. What a putrid sickening statement!
Old 03-05-2003, 02:17 AM

well you say communists and think one thing,

but

something like 1/3 of boys in school are on mind altering drugs (ritalin, etc.), prozac has just been approved for kids (i think it has already been prescribed anyway but now floodgates are open)

kids banned from playing tag

kids expelled for going bang bang with their finger (6 , 7 year olds)

etc.

school lockdowns, training kids to be prisoners, etc.

so you can see society really has been changed.

i mean sure when you go to college or school or whatever nowadays no one is called 'nigger', but ill tell you from first hand experience i was called a 'rapist' just because im a guy (by the feminists, some of them teachers, at university).

just kinda think about it in a you know gist of what im saying way.
Old 03-05-2003, 02:21 AM

What do you find putrid and sickening? I find it sickening that the deliberate policy of my government was to murder peasants.
Old 03-05-2003, 02:25 AM

"just kinda think about it in a you know gist of what im saying way."

I don't know what you're saying, sorry, try me again.
Old 03-05-2003, 02:49 AM

Jane Fonda's actions were horrible. There is a difference between protesting the war and supporting the enemy. I suppose the line can get blurry sometimes, but Jane's conduct was so far over the line it is not unclear. Generally the difference is apparent. Students who marched with signs protesting the war were not traitors. We can disagree on the merit of their position etc... The students at Berkeley who sent aid to the Viet Cong were traitors. They did nothing to stop our government legitimately, rather they gave aid and comfort to an enemy. An enemy that was as accomplished at killing peasants as the US government, although they went about it differently. Grayer areas are American students illegally dodging the draft who protest the war on foreign soil. If they carry the flag of the enemy while doing so, I think it is treason and probably should result in losing citizenship. I don't know if Clinton actually carried a foreign flag while doing so, though. I have heard he did. the only legitimate excuse for such conduct is if the person engaging in it works for US intelligence agencies. At least one Oxford student suspected Clinton of doing that.
Old 03-05-2003, 03:12 AM

well do u agree with those things like 1/3 of all boys being doped up on ritalin so theyll act like little girls?

its part of the liberal agenda.
Old 03-05-2003, 03:43 AM

No, I don't.

First of all, where's the evidence for 1/3 of all boys being on ritalin? I know you've mentioned this before, is this a fact? And where is the evidence that it's done to make them act like little girls? And if so, how is part of the liberal agenda?