Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2005, 12:18 PM

Default Re: My finish the month in the black challenge

I agree with you to a certain point. Our society is based on a end game and even more so on a month to month basis. Sports are usually refectled in seasons. Our monetary life calculated mainly on a month to month basis. Sales targets, production quota's, cable bills are due once a month.
To try and reprogram ourselves out of this monthly measuring stick is unrealistic and maybe even wrong. I agree get away from the daily flucuations. But if you have put in a month of losing I think you better sit down and reavualte your game because you haven't been playing well(not that you shouldn't be always doing that).

Good luck Transference in getting out of the hole. Right or wrong way to think it is a good boost for your confidence. If not you can kick but next month.
Old 08-31-2005, 12:26 PM

Default Re: My finish the month in the black challenge

[ QUOTE ]
But if you have put in a month of losing I think you better sit down and reavualte your game because you haven't been playing well(not that you shouldn't be always doing that).

[/ QUOTE ]

Once I go pro, I will likely never have a losing month. That's because I'll be playing so many damn hands. Some people don't play enough for their month winning to be a reflection of their skill vrs their luck.

Krishan