Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2005, 03:21 AM

Default Re: Ever have a \"Damn I am going to HELL for that\" moment???

Like totally. You go girlfriend! Lay down the LAW!!!!
Old 04-25-2005, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

and for the guy talkin about the cute chubby chick...if u thought she was cute then y insult her like this...most girls already have low self esteems and u sayin this to her in front of others is the reason y most girls develop complexes...remember she can lose a lil weight...ull always be an a-hole

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
-Winston Churchill
Old 04-25-2005, 03:31 AM

Location: They call Los Angeles the City of Angels. I didn\'t find it to be that exactly, but I\'ll allow as there are some nice folks there.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Some kid i knew commited suicide by sitting in his car in the garage w/ it on. Later that month i saw the family @ an ice cream store, and didn't want to talk to them, so I said "i gotta go, i left the car running out front" They didn't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

if there's a hell, you just earned yourself a ticket there...

me too, for laughing out loud at your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt find that funny....there r no words for that

and for the guy talkin about the cute chubby chick...if u thought she was cute then y insult her like this...most girls already have low self esteems and u sayin this to her in front of others is the reason y most girls develop complexes...remember she can lose a lil weight...ull always be an a-hole

im all for makin funny comments about things...but there is a line...let alone a tasteful one

[/ QUOTE ]

Peach, I think if you used punctuation, capitalization, and spelled out your words, I might actually read your posts.

As it is, I see your posts and think to myself, "I'm not going to waste my time trying to figure out that mess."

I don't think I'm alone on this.
Old 04-25-2005, 11:33 AM

Peaches, there called "im going to hell" quotes for a reason. chill. They didn't really hear me well, thats why they didn't get it. Im not enough of a dick to say it to their face.
Old 04-25-2005, 11:49 AM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

[ QUOTE ]
Few days ago

[/ QUOTE ]

what a piece of [censored]
Old 04-25-2005, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a cruel, evil, hateful, etc. sense of humor, or more appropriately just sense of what I find funny. So yesterday....

I was in Super Wal-Mart and right up front there was a display with 2 riding lawnmowers. There was a guy that I estimated to be in his 30s looking at them very closely. He was in a wheelchair. And out of nowhere the first thought that popped into my head was "Must be looking for an upgrade!" and it was right then when I had my "Damn I am going to HELL for that" moment.

Anyone ever have one of these??? If so tell it here.

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

funny

<font color="white">I just typed something horrible and am showing restraint. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Steve I have to:

Don't you have one of these moments everytime you bang another dude?
Old 04-25-2005, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whats the big deal? it was funny..

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were with someone who said what you said I would tell them to shut the [censored] up and try my best to make them feel like a piece of [censored].

GoT
Old 04-25-2005, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Peach, I think if you used punctuation, capitalization, and spelled out your words, I might actually read your posts.

As it is, I see your posts and think to myself, "I'm not going to waste my time trying to figure out that mess."

I don't think I'm alone on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not.

-d
Old 04-25-2005, 01:24 PM

I am going to hell for doing the following to some poor innocent woman and her 2 kids.

When the movie Alladin was 1st out in theaters I decided I wanted to see it because I am a fan of Robin Williams and animation. I had the day off from work after it had been out for a few months and decided to go at the last minute. I hadn't shaved in a few days and looked liked like some damn unwashed homeless person wandering in off the streets to get out of the rain for awhile. I walked into the theater and it was completely empty except for this woman and her 2 kids.

I decided that this opportunity to randomly screw with someone's head was too much fun to pass up on so I sat DIRECTLY behind this woman and her kids in a completely empty theater. They got up and moved to the other side of the theater before the coming attractions came on. I left to go to the bathroom and when i came back the theater was dark and I sat behind them on the other side of the theater....The look on the woman's face when she turned around and saw me behind them again was priceless! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Don't know what possessed me to do this... just felt like being an a-hole for the day i guess... but that is my "oh my god I'm going to hell for doing that moment"
Old 04-25-2005, 01:49 PM

Default Headbutt

Walkin with my roommate our first day in university down on College St, which in Toronto is a pretty major street. 6 lanes, lots of traffic.

Lots of hustle and bustle. We're walking to buy a laptop for my roommate. About 30 yards in front of us is a young guy, maybe 30, with cerebral palsy, downs, whatever it is. He's got those double crutches, the kind where they attach to your arms, and basically you puth the crutches down, and use your arms to propel yourself forward in little hops over the crutches. This guy is also wearing a hockey helmet.

So the guy is chugging along until he goes to take another hop. His crutch gets caught in a crack in the sidewalk. he loses control, gets pole vaulted over his crutches and takes on a lamppost, headfirst, with a huge "thunk" of plastic on steel.

We looked at each other for a split second in total shock and just lost it.

Someone nearby helped him up, and i certainly would have helped had i been the first one on the scene, but wow, we had to duck inside a Coffee Time (Dunkin Donuts-type place) so nobody would see our reaction.