Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2005, 01:29 PM

Default Re: New SNG Spreadsheet

Is this posted anywhere? or could someone email me one?
russhull@yahoo.com
Old 01-14-2005, 01:41 PM

Object not found [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2005, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I guess this sheet I just posted is only a teaser. Withing a week or two, I will post this new SUPER universal sheet and that will be the last that I tinker with these things for a while.

Last chance to give me ideas

Regards
Brad S

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I'll believe that when I see it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If I can get caught up at work and get some more free time, I'd love to add what I can to this. I haven't looked at the new one yet because I don't want to get distracted.

RE Spentrent's suggestion about start/end buttons. This is definately feasable (sp?), but to have 2 buttons for each tourny is unrealistic for those that play 30 SNGs a day. You'd need thousands of buttons on the sheet. Just placing them would take days, though the codiing would be trivial.

Something similar to what I did for the Penultimate spreadsheet would work better, but I suspect Eastbay and Daliman's suggestions for batch loading or loading the info from tourny histories would work even better. Having both options would be best of all. (Do you see why? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])
Old 01-14-2005, 02:03 PM

Marcotte,

This thread pre-dates your cool input script from the "Penultimate SNG Spreadsheet" thread.

The suggestion in this thread is ancient and no longer relevant. However, I stand by the suggestions I put forth in the "Penultimate" thread. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2005, 02:04 PM

i duno if you have already completed your ultimate spreadsheet, but include a 200+15 tab!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] some poeple do play those on occasion. you made a great spreadsheet. keep up the good work. we are all very happy with it.
Old 01-14-2005, 02:30 PM

Aha! Should have checked the date of the original post. I guess that other thread was getting a bit long.

Seriously though, I think we need to sit down and talk to Aleo about his spreadsheets. It started off innocently enough, and I'm sure he thought he had everything under control, but I'm worried that he might be spending too much time on spreadsheets and not enough on poker. As his friends and peers, it is our duty to step in when there is a problem.

Aleo, this is an intervention. We all care about you and don't want to see your life taken over by poker spreadsheets. You can get help. We are here for you. You have to take that first step though. Just say No! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2005, 02:37 PM

try this
Old 01-14-2005, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i duno if you have already completed your ultimate spreadsheet, but include a 200+15 tab!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] some poeple do play those on occasion. you made a great spreadsheet. keep up the good work. we are all very happy with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want a 215 tab, you can just change the values at the top of one of the other tabs, where it lists the buy in and vig to 200 and 15, respectively. Everything else will adjust accordingly.
Old 01-14-2005, 03:53 PM

Thank you AleoMagus for such a great tool.

Deedbr
Old 01-15-2005, 04:26 AM

The link does NOT work! "Object not found".