FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: JTs
Openraise 12 27.27%
Fold 32 72.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2004, 03:43 PM

Default Re: well suppose

[ QUOTE ]
You can call us once, leave a message, then wait for us to return you call. It may not be exactly when you want it, but we will return your phone call. That way you won’t be frustrated b/c you have tries numerous times and you have not reached us, or you have left numerous messages and not heard from us. And we won’t be frustrated b/c you call too often.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea. I wouldn't call them anymore. ever.
Old 12-14-2004, 03:43 PM

Default Re: moving time frame

Basically, it looks like your 'friends' just used you for your help. Don't call them back again, as they aren't worth it, and don't help them move again. They were assholes for not returning your tools quicker too.
Old 12-14-2004, 03:44 PM

Exactly. Their assholes. There really is no reason to treat them like resonable people.
Old 12-14-2004, 03:45 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 12-14-2004, 03:47 PM

Default Re: problem:

[ QUOTE ]

i've come to learn, they aren't the most grateful friends and thus aren't friends...

[/ QUOTE ]

Bolded for truth. It might be annoying and frustrating, but it's nothing more than a learning experience at this point. You can't salvage anything.
Old 12-14-2004, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my friend says that i have called too much... however, i called him 2-3 times per month after:
HELPING them move from atlanta
PACKING for them
UNPACKING for them
LOANING my tools
2 DAYS away from my wife
SEEMED to be close friends
HAVE SIMILAR interests
LIVE 30 min
INVITE up to our house for dinner

-- Some of those calls were to get my tools back... after i had gotten my tools back, & as i noticed they wouldn't return calls... i called less and less... now i don't call, but we took them out & bought them dinner and received an email. Saying, [ QUOTE ]
You can call us once, leave a message, then wait for us to return you call. It may not be exactly when you want it, but we will return your phone call. That way you won’t be frustrated b/c you have tries numerous times and you have not reached us, or you have left numerous messages and not heard from us. And we won’t be frustrated b/c you call too often.

[/ QUOTE ] and we had only called them 2 times in the previous 4 weeks... both times to see if they wanted to get together...

does this seem a bit butt-holish? or am i taking it wrong? it really ticked off my wife... and that's NOT COOL. especially when she has tried to really give to these people.

[/ QUOTE ]

DUDE, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THIS FROM THE START!?!?!?

Your "friends" are pricks, do not ever call them again. If they do call you, pick up the phone and act like you are on your way out. Seriously, fuc[/b]k them, friends don't do shi[/b]t like this. These people are not your friends, IMO. Nor should you want to be friends with them.

If I am ever in NC, me and you will go to the house and shi[/b]t on their cars hood.