Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2004, 03:26 PM

Default Re: A S&G Parlay Strategy

Okay, I get it. But my real question is, How in the hell do you play 50 sngs in a day? Those thing take me an hour on average. Do those numbers for me. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2004, 04:19 PM

Actually, you've stumbled on a good point. I can play 55 while multitabling them in a 16 hour day.. This is usually 2-3 at a time with a few 1-2 hours breaks here and there. It's really not too bad. If I wanted to 8-table them nonstop for 12 hours, I think it's possible to do 100-125, depending on how bad you are (more = worse! as you bust out earlier). [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The point you've stumbled across is that this program assumes a "linear" passage of sngs, that is to say, you finish one before you start the next. In that case, there's no *way* you could do 50 sngs in a day, probably more like 10-20. Let's just assume that you run the parlay over 50 sngs. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2004, 05:29 PM

My first post - so it may not be very smart. You mention that you are writing a program on the strategy. Are you going to post a link where someone could plug in numbers and it would tell you what level to play? Thanks.
Old 10-19-2004, 05:45 PM

It depends on what you want to do.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...amp;PHPSESSID=

That's a work in progress. I'd like to make it so that it can take some inputs from users and give them a wide variety of different options depending on the goals of that particular player (fast money, low RoR, etc).