Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2004, 12:36 PM

Default Re: O\'Reilly

[ QUOTE ]
I could care less what your biased view point of him on air is.

Of course these allegations surprise me, just like when Marv Albert was accused of biting people.

[/ QUOTE ]

First, there is no such thing as an objective point of view. Seriously though, how many other anchors tell interviewees to "shut up"?
Old 10-15-2004, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Personally, I think for the most part, O'Reilly is a boob. But I am a bit suprised too. I do think that this case isnt as straightforward as it seems. Several points jumped out me when I read through the motion

1) Did she complain to anyone? I dont remember seeing this anywhere?
2) Why did she keep going to dinner with the guy after the first alleged incident?
3) Why did she go back to Fox to work for the same guy?

Now I am not saying there arent legitimate defenses to those points, but you can bet his lawyers will be all over them. Either way, Id say he is in deep doodoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree with this. What he did may have been inappropriate, but don't think it very likely it was illegal.
As you suggest, it doesn't matter. The court of public opionion has looser standards.
Old 10-15-2004, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First, there is no such thing as an objective point of view. Seriously though, how many other anchor's tell interviewees to "shut up"?

[/ QUOTE ] I have a better question. How many more should tell certain interviewees to shut up?

BTW, does anyone else find this situation with O'Reilly incredibly funny and ironic?
Old 10-15-2004, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is O'reilly married

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he is since Al Frankin said its a sad story and he feels sorry for O'Reilly's wife. Al said that he was mentioned in the Complaint, and felt he should make a brief comment. He said he felt sorry for Bill if its not true, he said we will have to wait and see...He also said he is changing the name of his show back to the "O'Frankin Factor", and laughed and said just kidding, and that was it. I haven't heard him mention anything else about the suit. He didn't go into details about cock shaped dildos (first I heard about it here), etc.

A similar sort of class would no doubt be shown by Conservative Talk Radio hosts.
Old 10-15-2004, 12:51 PM

Default How Many of you are gonna buy a Vibrator now?

Hey, if O'Reilly's doing it, it's gotta be a good idea!

I think it might be a good idea to put in a group order.
Can anyone recommend a brand?
What size is preferred? Does it depend on body size?
I take huge dumps, should I get a huge vibrator?
Will I have to buy some lube, or is it made of a material that is agreeable to the human touch?
What do these things run on? Batteries? We should probably get rechargeables... Or, do they make diesel powered vibrators?!? I think that's a good idea cause I plan on putting plenty of miles on this thing.. But, it might be real loud, and then I couldn't hear myself when I talk to myself.. OK, so batteries..

Thoughts?
Old 10-15-2004, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A similar sort of class would no doubt be shown by Conservative Talk Radio hosts.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is with you ? You can't make a post without somehow making it into a dig on conservatives. You made a perfectly sensible post and then tack this nonsense on the end.
Old 10-15-2004, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What is with you ? You can't make a post without somehow making it into a dig on conservatives. You made a perfectly sensible post and then tack this nonsense on the end

[/ QUOTE ]

I made a dig at Conservative Radio hosts. I think they can take it. Rush made fun of Chelsea Clinton, he made barking noises making fun of a 12 year old girl. When Jerry Garcia dies, he said, well "just another druggie" died. What a hypocrite. A photo was taken of Abu Gareb with the caption, "Dog attacks Prisoner". Rush says no! the dog is just barking. More barking noises. Lot of laughs. It goes on and on. Real funny. After being shown another photo of the bloody man after the attack, he apologized. I guess you are right, he said he was sorry, he does have a lot of class.

Oh, and for your information, I have made dozens of posts without "making it into a dig on conservatives". Perhaps you missed my recent response to "AKo in the BB" or "Week 3 NFL picks" .

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2004, 01:55 PM

Al Franken = Class??? OMG!!! ROFL!!!!! I thought Al Franken = Annoying (regardless of politics!).

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is with you ? You can't make a post without somehow making it into a dig on conservatives. You made a perfectly sensible post and then tack this nonsense on the end.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-15-2004, 02:35 PM

Perhaps I should have emphasized that that was one instance of Al Frankin demonstrating class. He did not pile on O'Reilly. He spend 1 min. on the matter, and moved on. He expressed his sympathies in an tasteful manner, and let it go. So he showed class, not to say he IS classy in general. He's not really, but he's not as hurtful as Rush, and he makes me laugh (although not as hard as I made you laugh...OMG! ROFL (how many exclamations? oh...!!!!!!)
Old 10-15-2004, 04:14 PM

Man, first the fat slob Rush Limbaugh is determined to be a strung out synthetic heroin user who bashes drug users on his show without remorse, now Bill O'Reily is determined to be a cheating, dick in the ass loving, borderline rapist pervert. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

How do the conservatives feel about this? You people are always shouting on your soapbox about liberals morals and blah blah blah.

You have no credibility, anymore. The republican base is crumbling. You are all a bunch of sick, brain washed, souless creatures.

It's funny how the people that make the biggest public stink about other peoples morals and opinions, are 99% of the time trying to conceal their own very serious skeletons in the closet.

What a story. So Bill likes to masturbate with vibrators!? Anyone know if he was an alter boy? [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]