Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2005, 04:52 PM

Default Re: Free Coaching

[ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna be @ Irie's this weekend hopefully Death Staring it up

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:55 PM

you are now my fav poster.

imo --if you can not find humor in something retarded that you type, and accept getting hazed for it, then hit the bricks. we all do it.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are now my fav poster.

imo --if you can not find humor in something retarded that you type, and accept getting hazed for it, then hit the bricks. we all do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a good point.

screw the little guy,
ZIPPPY
Old 10-21-2005, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've got Carpal Tunnel, so i'm sitting on the bench mostly for a while. But I'm still watching/studying a lot of poker. If anyone wants to send me a party screenname/AIM I might watch your games and give you some free feedback. I'm an expert at the $10's, but I'll watch anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

so my question is, if you've got carpal tunnel, how are you going to be expousing your advice? i mean, you can't type it, right? or you'd be playing poker?

c
Old 10-21-2005, 05:43 PM

I'm not giving up a computer completely, but I'm not mousing 8 tables 5 hours/ day anymore
Old 10-21-2005, 06:21 PM

Old 10-22-2005, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What, you're only allowed to learn how to beat the $10's from someone if they can beat the $50's? Get off my back, the advice is free.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I believe this $10 bashing is really pigheaded ignorance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe starting posts with "I am a low-limit expert and you should be lucky to learn from a teacher like me" is pigheaded ignorance. Stop posting. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize. You are right. I've decided instead of insulting you, I'd also provide a source for free advice. It is here .

Once again, I am really sorry for being an ass.
Old 10-22-2005, 04:27 AM

boy, you guys suck. this guy offers FREE advice to anyone not doing as well as him. he then makes it very clear what that skill level is (beating $11's). he didnt claim to be a sng god, didn't claim to be an expert in general, he basically just said he was a solid winning player at the lowest level of the game. There are lots of players on this forum trying to get where he is that could benifit from someone that has some sort of clue looking at their game.

He could spend the time watching movies, working on his own game etc. but offers to help someone else for free instead and we make fun of him?

you guy's are making me sound like a goddam parent again, but this is [censored] rediculous.

Steve
Old 10-22-2005, 04:54 AM

I agree 100%. I would have been quite happy to have someone watch my game and point me in the right direction. Actually, I still like good people to watch my game and tell me where I am going wrong. If you dont want the guys help, leave him alone. Someone out there needs the help though, cause I know 80+% of the posters here are long term losers.
Old 10-22-2005, 05:06 AM

I believe even higher players could benefit from having someone watch your game. When I first started I would of loved for a winning player to watch me and guide me. Currently I'm helping a few friends start playing. And even at the $109's I still like others to critique my play ( unfortunatly it is rather expensive to have anyone useful coach you). So bascially, everyone stop being total batches, I'm sure there are plenty of players that could use this coaching (and it's free, you have nothing to lose).