Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2004, 02:25 PM

Default Re: I\'m cracking up...I need to get laid

some friends and i used to go "hoggin'". we actually placed bets on who could lay pipe to the fattest girl that night.

if it's just a lay you want, go to the grocery store and strike up a conversation with a fat girl. smile at her. this is at least 50% successful in my experience, in getting laid same day.

cheers!
Old 11-08-2004, 02:03 AM

Default Re: Simple Answer

[ QUOTE ]
They are attention whores who need confident men doting over them in order to feel good about themselves. No one can teach you how to get hot women, but the best general advice anyone can give is to grow some balls and BE CONFIDENT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ding Ding Ding!!
That's a winner!!

I would add being funny in there as well.

Typically I think this includes being relatively intelligent.....but women who aren't sharp enough to get my jokes don't stay attractive to me for very long anyway.
I'm pretty silly and far from Dennis Miller-type intellectual humour so if they don't get what I'm saying and/or aren't the type to occasionally smile then I'm not going to be interested anyway.

A couple good tricks might include making fun of a mutual acquaintance or just someone in general. It has to be done in a fun way though
"I think Bill is great...really. But that whole pull-the-tube-socks-all-the-way-up with tight-tight shorts thing really frightens me."
Then somehow stick with the joke if it works. I think we somehow evolved it to some imaginary planet where there are millions of Bill's who all wear pulled-up tube-socks and tight-tight shorts.

I broke the ice with another girl by asking her if she thought the red-neck dude across the bar looked like Jeff Foxworthy (he was dead-on Foxworthy). Made fun of the chest-hair portruding from the unbuttoned-look, etc etc.
Eventually made a point to go up to "my good friend Jeff" over there and just started talking to him.
She was laughing so hard and I was golden.

I'm 34, 5'6" and 175 lbs and am kinda bald on top.
I'm not exactly ugly but the fact that I can get ANYONE to lay me is not an insignificant accomplishment imo.
I look like a short and heavier version of Nicholas Cage kind of.
I'm not exactly Mel Gibson or Colin Farrell (or whatever famous guys are supposed to be kind of hot....I really don't know).

In this game, your insecurities are pretty much your downfall so kinda pretend they don't exist (or when you acknowledge them it has to be kinda funny).

I shudder to think of some of the opportunities that passed me by when I was busy being less confident (pretty much 25 or 26 years old and younger).
Two girls I can think of named Lisa and Erin were easily mine for the taking if I just would have stopped being such a freaking, unconfident dweeb.

To use a poker analogy....you can be a good player PF, flop and turn....but you can't neglect you play on the river as well. Many a winning-hand can be screwed-up on the river.....and finishing the deal can take a certain degree of finesse.

One final idea.....be less selective for now if the opportunity 'arises' (ha-ha...I'm so punny!!!). Just get back in the game...after that the future might be pretty good.
Old 11-08-2004, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Step up to the plate and swing for the fences. One of the greatest homerun hitters of all time, Babe Ruth also has the strike out record.

[/ QUOTE ]

Greatest. Analogy. Ever.

This works so well. The key to gettin laid is to try a bunch of times. The hardest part of getting to know someone is walking up to them and saying hello.
Old 11-09-2004, 01:28 PM

any luck yet whiskey?

when you discover the most effective strategy let me know also, i just broke up with my old lady after three years and i need some booty. oh yeah it has to be with minimal effort im pretty damn lazy.

cheers
beer
Old 11-10-2004, 03:08 AM

I am in the process of trying to connect with a girl I knew last yr. - we dated for a bit and didn't follow thru with it cause I was going thru come crap...

actually, let me rephrase...I wrote a drunk email to her wanting to meet up and try again, and she said she'd get back to me when she got back from Vegas... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

ah well...I could stand to lose a few pounds before worrying about it....maybe I'll go up to the treadmill for awhile.

RB
Old 11-10-2004, 04:42 AM

hey whiskey i thought you were through with the drunken (insert any action here)?

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2004, 05:08 AM

whiskey slips from time to time - did good for 2 months....wiped out for one, now trying to last till the end of this yr.

RB
Old 11-10-2004, 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
...cause I was going thru come crap...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure if this is a type o or a sigmund slip. If the second, I hope she's getting back from vegas soon.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:11 AM

typo...you sick [censored]

tried to edit it two hrs. later, but was past the editing point...worst mistype ever. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RB
Old 11-10-2004, 08:29 AM

lmao [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]