Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2002, 04:54 PM

Default Re: MS Sunshine\'s ok!

I reckon..
Old 05-01-2002, 05:00 PM

Default Re: HONOR , PROFESSIONALISM and MSSunshine

Okay. I'm just beginning to read some of these posts.

First, I have known John (and his wife) for many years. When he was working on the floor at a live poker room I always thought he did an excellent job, and based on his consistent performance would recommend him to anyone for cardroom management.

By the way, for those of you who have followed my writings over the years, you know that I have considered much of cardroom management to be totally incompetent. (Just to complete this thought, while it has gotten better over the years, these is still some incompetence to be weeded out.)

On the other hand, there might be some conflict here. If John was employed in a management position at Highlands, that should have been made known (and perhaps he did -- I don't read all the posts) by him on these forums as he voiced his opinion on various subjects. That is something I have been asking site representatives to do on these forums before they post.
Old 05-01-2002, 05:32 PM

Default judge for yourself

Dear Mason,

Thank you for your defense of our reputation.

In regards to us being in a "management position" at Highland's, you can judge for yourself. Our involvement with them consisted of gathering a "team" of players who were interested in propping internet games for an hourly wage.

We "managed" the team only in the regard that we compiled weekly payroll information for our team and sent this information to Highland's. We were not involved in the management of the site in any way, nor do we have any financial investment with Highland's, other than our playing bankroll.

We were props there, just like anyone else, with full risk taken. We made the same hourly wage as the rest of the team. In regards to posting anything about Highland's, I believe the only time we mentioned the site was in direct response to someone who posted asking where we played. We responded that among other sites, we had 50% of our bankroll on Highland's. That is the extent of what we said.

As for admitting to "managing" a team there, it was part of our contract with Highland's, and our props contract, that we refer all questions regarding prop play to a floorman at Highland's. Posting that we "ran" a team of props on the site would clearly have violated this. When it was clear that Highland's could not meet their guarantees to our team, or their other customers, we then felt it pertinent to break our contract and go public.

If we violated your posting rules, which we believe are very valid, then we sincerly apologize.

MS Sunshine

Old 05-01-2002, 06:15 PM

Default Re: Untrue and unfair

Why is anyone not surprised that you are employed by these offshore criminals? The IRS should truly take a long look at your finances.

You desrve as much respect as would be given a pimp, or drug dealer.
Old 05-01-2002, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Our Response

YOu have the right to remain silent. Perhaps you should.
Old 05-01-2002, 06:20 PM

Default Re: Mrs. MS adds her two cents

You should remian silent, too. The admissions that you make here could be used against you.
Old 05-01-2002, 06:25 PM

Default Re: WOW THERE GOES SUNSHINE\'S INTEGRETY

It does not put you in a poor light, you

got caught in a bad situation.Because you are

honest and forthcoming perhaps you expect the

same from others .The problem is you are a step above the rest.
Old 05-01-2002, 06:29 PM

Default TEAM==DISHONEST HOUSE PLAYERS

PLAIN AND SIMPLE--YOU PEOPLE SCREW EVERYONE OUT OF MONEY BY PREFLOP RAISING TO MAKE THE RAKE HIGHER AND THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WIN IS YOUR SO CALLED BS TEAM!!! AND I WILL POST IN CAPS IF I DAMN WELL PLEASE
Old 05-01-2002, 07:40 PM

Default Re: TEAM==DISHONEST HOUSE PLAYERS

This is simply not true. The instructions given to prop players addressed when to play, our compensation, who to contact if we have any problems, and other minor details. They DID NOT suggest we should play anything but our usual game. There were nine props at the end, and I cannot even name all of them. We played totally independantly of each other, and there was absolutely no foul play.
Old 05-01-2002, 08:22 PM

Default Re: TEAM==DISHONEST HOUSE PLAYERS

For you to make this post it shows that you have very little idea how poker works.