Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2002, 11:53 AM

Default Re: question for experience online players

They do not currently accept Paypal although they told me they are negotiating with them and hope to have it available as an option in 6-8 weeks.
Old 04-18-2002, 12:58 PM

Default Re: Playing Like An Idiot On the Internet (PLZ REA

I have seen rediculous pre-flop raises (With 2/7 off)

I can remember 3 times I raised pre-folp with 7-2o in the last couple months. I am 3 for 3. Of course I have never had to show it. They folded since I played it just like the big hands I had just had earlier and they were reacting to my play; my cards didn't matter.

My point is not that you should raise 7-2 preflop (duh! don't try this at home...unless you know what you are doing). My point is you have to make plays based on your opponents style and tendencies and adjust your game. Certainly you are running into idiots, but maybe you need to adjust your game better.

Play your best,

Treefrog
Old 04-18-2002, 01:17 PM

Thanks guys. For some reason my credit cards dont accept gaming charges. One is capital one, the other is MBNA. Is this something I can fix by just calling them up?

Ashok
Old 04-18-2002, 01:20 PM

Ok thanks guys, I'm going to try ACR, ultimate bet, and truepoker. Highlands club didnt respond to my registration, or my subsequent emails.

I'll let you guys know in a few days what I think of the sites, not that my opinion is to be highly regarded.

Ashok
Old 04-18-2002, 01:24 PM

Mike are you saying LLAMA's numbers aren't right?

Is the 25% buy in bonus at ACR still going?
Old 04-18-2002, 02:14 PM

Ashok,

It seems Mike Haven is just one of those people that like to try and mislead others instead of helping them.

I can assure that everything you have asked me that I have answered correctly and regardless that if someone puts me as a referral or not I would answer them the same way if I was asked.

I guess Mike Haven just likes to try and discredit people he doesn't know for whatever reasons. Now THAT is the kind of person you should try and avoid getting answers from.

LLAMA
Old 04-18-2002, 02:21 PM

LLAMA,

Thanks a lot for the tip about the 25% buy in bonus (up to 100 dollars for your 400 dollar buy in) for first time deposits. That's a great feature, and I spoke to the customer service and they are definitely still offering it.

Ashok
Old 04-18-2002, 02:50 PM

I don't usually play above 5/10 online, so I've never had to move large amounts of cash on the sites. From what I've heard, transactions over $1000 are the ones that get flagged.
Old 04-18-2002, 03:58 PM

ah ok that makes sense Craacked.

the friend who was flagged on pokerstars cashed out a large sum of money. I guess its just standard procedure.

thanks

ashok
Old 04-18-2002, 04:33 PM

I dont know what this all about...But there is one thing i do know! LLAMA is a friend of mine. This guy tells it like it is. He might not be the best poker player, but he's got a real genuine personality...for what its worth.Take care players!

Yours truly,

3 2 1