Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2004, 06:47 PM

Default Re: Blogging Software

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone here familiar with blogging software or have any recommendations?

I have considerable web development experience, but the idea of just entering some text and having everything formatted and looking nice is interesting. I have never played around with any blogging software, but some software companies make some pretty good claims as to what their packages can do, so it may be worth a try.

Also, I use Dreamweaver and anything that integrates with that would be good. If the blogging software requires they host something on their server, I would prefer it to host the entire site.

Any input is appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sad to see your thread get hijacked by anal sex...

I use Blogger and I also use them for hosting. You can use the software to host it on your own site, but they give you a customized forwarding URL to use so I figured what the hell. It's owned by Google I believe so not only is it reliable, but it's also user friendly for Google search engine.

They don't host images though so that's the only real downfall I found it had. I have my own webspace though so that wasn't a problem to me and I believe they hook you up with a free image hosting site. They have many different templates to pick from and the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor works pretty well. You can also change whatever you want on the blog using HTML if you want. The URL to the site is :

Blogger

If you want to check out my blog as an example, here's the URL :

Iggy's Blog
Old 12-09-2004, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Wow you are angry

[ QUOTE ]
this is really not complex wacki. the myopic/alien comment was in response to your anal=gay stance which you clearly spelled out.

[/ QUOTE ]

How did I clearly spell out an anti gay stance in my first two posts? I was merely questioning the use of gay as a derogatory word.

If the marker thread was such a rare incident then why did Diablo know the content of the post just by the title?

As for getting upset about the gay=men thing, I'm still baffled at how you believe I was saying all gay people are men. And you getting upset because I said there might be some slim possibility that people who love anal stimulation might be gay just amazes me. Seriously, this is common sense. I know it's not an absolute, but loving anal sex seems like an obvious sign there may be a remote chance that you could be a homosexual male. I've also said you could be a woman that loves taking it in the rear. I've never met you so I don't even know if you are a man or a woman. But these posts are madness.

If anyone is being myopic, I think it is you. Calm dude, be chill.
Old 12-09-2004, 07:28 PM

Default Re: Blogging Software

[ QUOTE ]
Sad to see your thread get hijacked by anal sex...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Rooster, I will stop now. I will not reply to astroglide anymore in this thread.
Old 12-09-2004, 08:00 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters
Default Re: Wow you are angry

[ QUOTE ]
How did I clearly spell out an anti gay stance in my first two posts?

[/ QUOTE ]

try reading the text you quoted. it says "anal=gay", not "anti-gay".

[ QUOTE ]
I was merely questioning the use of gay as a derogatory word.

[/ QUOTE ]

no you weren't. you were questioning it coming from a possible [censored] (evidence: support gay rights, responded to a thread about male/female anal sex).

[ QUOTE ]
If the marker thread was such a rare incident then why did Diablo know the content of the post just by the title?

[/ QUOTE ]

it was a joke.

[ QUOTE ]
As for getting upset about the gay=men thing, I'm still baffled at how you believe I was saying all gay people are men.

[/ QUOTE ]

you drew a line from anal to gay. you were not thinking of gay women when you thought of anal, you were thinking of gay men.

[ QUOTE ]
And you getting upset because I said there might be some slim possibility that people who love anal stimulation might be gay just amazes me.

[/ QUOTE ]

you didn't state that there "might" be a "slim possibility". i have never made a post that stated, implied, or could be remotely construed as saying that i enjoy any kind of penetration of myself - much less "love" it so i have no idea where you're coming from or also how you could possibly consider that i'm female. gay would be baseless, but female? you would have to be a world-class idiot or be completely trolling to not infer that i'm male from reading all of my posts in here and considering the fact that 99.99% of the people on this forum are male (i am aware of 4 women in the history of 2+2: pokerbabe, felicia lee, the female that posted in the drug thread here, and the potentially fake angelina fekali). idiot or troll, you're getting ignored as soon as i submit this post.