Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2004, 02:56 PM

Default Re: How many times a week do you masturbate?

[ QUOTE ]
Zero--I've got a good looking girlfriend [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i gotta admit that is pretty funny.
Old 10-29-2004, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
15-20

i just broke up with my girlfriend

cheers
beer

[/ QUOTE ]

wow thats crazy! i think i've only wacked it 3x in a day probably 4 times in my life.
Old 10-29-2004, 03:11 PM

Default Re: You need this.

I laughed at Kilgores answer I suspect it is half tounge in cheek.

Two years to be honest is nothing, give it a couple more years and the initial stuff wears off to a point and you get on more with life, having kids etc etc.

Sex is there but its not as important maybe as when first get together, but it does tend to be better.

Unfortunatly life tend to get routine again especially when have kids and has ups and downs and better and worse times, does that mean you have to end it or run off and stick your dick in someone else, maybe or maybe not some people do that and later realise its a big mistake.

As other things come into life, kids etc your priorities etc change, you will see once living together and with kids etc, just cos not having as much sex does not mean life is any less fulfilling, in my experience anyway.
Old 10-29-2004, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...just cos not having as much sex does not mean life is any less fulfilling, in my experience anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. Now, anyone from a part of the world where sex matters care to chime in? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2004, 03:23 PM

Up until recently I lived with my gf, we lived together for about a year and a half. It was a much more fulfilling experience than anything I ever got out of going to parties and hooking up. I do see myself marrying her and I believe that we have a level of communication that would prevent any of these disasters from happening to us. I don't believe I am capable of an affair, but neither do most people that have them.

The show claimed that 60% of married men have an affair and 40% of married women do. That seems very high to me, but not unbelievable.
Old 10-29-2004, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...just cos not having as much sex does not mean life is any less fulfilling, in my experience anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. Now, anyone from a part of the world where sex matters care to chime in? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean I thought the average american of an age to have been married for seven years has to lift flaps of fat to find the right spots. Surely that puts you right off. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

You have to know over here we pretend we are prim and proper but behnd closed doors it all goes on. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2004, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously cheating is bad, but in some cases it seems inevitable. I watched this show, "Diary of an Affair" the other day. The one couple I saw seemed to have a much more exciting life after the husband cheated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting caught is bad.
Have you seen "Seeing Other People?" Jay Mohr's in it, but it's not that bad and it's along these lines of "spicing things up" by, you guessed it, seeing other people.
Old 10-29-2004, 05:06 PM

Oh, and as for the original post, my answer has an equation:

#of girls I see in a dayX#of times it is physically possible to masturbate in a day(sleep, work, and other factors included)/# of days in a week.

I am very lonely.
Old 10-30-2004, 08:03 AM

I was joking, Top. Fact is, my wife and I are very happy, very into each other, and wholly committed to one another. We don't get nasty as often as we used to, but that's due mainly to our schedules (working long hours, getting up early, etc.) and our ability to be intimate in other ways. Been married for three years and they've been the best years of my life.

Now back to being silly. If anyone is interested in a good laugh, check out the british TV show "Coupling." Laugh f-ing riot.
Old 10-30-2004, 08:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Subject: Re: How many times a week do you masturbate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually once an hour.. by now 234 times..hold on..make that 235 (just finished) [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]