Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2004, 08:51 PM

Default Agree M!!! Anti-Semites......

.....and all pompous liberal phonies will keep holding out, hoping against hope, that the Osamas of the world can win. They can't. But it is sad. Isn't it?

On the more serious side, IMO it will be a long time before the American public get tricked again with a schmuck like slick wille - A.K.A. the great stainmaker. I think the after-effect of an administration that was so morally bankrupt, whose policies were poll-driven rather than principle-driven, will keep Republicans in the White House for quite awhile - unless they screw up royally (like Bush Sr did on the tax waffle). Kerry, like Clinton, like Teddy the swimmer, are not true liberals, but opportunists. In short, they suck - maybe not as much as the french or the canadians, but they do suck quite a lot.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha: dougle digits cyrus, double digits. Hopefully, you can still find work in Damascus
Old 09-05-2004, 09:32 PM

Default Re: Agree M!!! Anti-Semites......

[ QUOTE ]
On the more serious side, IMO it will be a long time before the American public get tricked again with a schmuck like slick wille - A.K.A. the great stainmaker. I think the after-effect of an administration that was so morally bankrupt, whose policies were poll-driven rather than principle-driven, will keep Republicans in the White House for quite awhile

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I know what you mean. Getting tricked into thinking that things like millions of jobs being created, a huge surplus (instead of a record deficit), a better relationship with the rest of the world, crime dropping, and people just flat out having more money in their pockets, are a bad thing.

I don't know how people could fall for that crap.

The current drudgery we are in now is far more enjoyable.

Four more years of unemployment, sky high gas prices, and endless terrorism ramblings!

Go bush!
Old 09-05-2004, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Agree M!!! Anti-Semites......

Well...I don't think Cyrus is so much hoping that the Osamas of the world can win, as that the Georges of the world can't.

Still...is ISN'T all relative, is it? That is what the Left fails to understand. Relativity in Physics does not imply relativism in human affairs or between political ideologies. The Left can't seem to grasp that, though--whereas the Islamists grasp it only too well, but believe their creed is the only creed sanctioned by God and the only way for mankind to live, and are willing to kill any number of kids in order to establish it.

Bottom line is most of the world sucks, which is why it is sheer folly to attempt to garner the approval of thugocracies and theocracies. Better to get a missile shield and tell them where to stick it--especially Iran, and Kim Jong-il's military gulag which masquerades as a country.

Rapprochement with dictators always fails--appeasement to aggressors always fails--and the U.N. always fails. Bottom line is the whole world would be much, much more of a horror show if not for the good ol' USA.

America, Canada, U.K., Europe (well sort of) and Japan and Aussie/Kiwi (and yes, even Israel)...if all countries were like those countries, the World would be a much better place.

Communist and/or Islamic countries...if all countries were like those countries, the World would be Hell on Earth. Yet fools somehow think it is all relative.

So, Cyrus (and ACPlayer)...put THAT in yer pipes an' smoke it!(instead;-)) [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2004, 10:30 PM

Default Finally gravitated to your kind

Not just pompous as usual but currentlyassociating with racist bigots too! Beautiful job.

"Relativity in Physics does not imply relativism in human affairs or between political ideologies."

Now if I was to tell you that this was a nonsensical phrase, you would respond that the part about relativity was "in jest", and that "you know" what relativity is all about. Sure you do, Einstein.

"The Left can't seem to grasp that, though--whereas the Islamists grasp it only too well, but believe their creed is the only creed sanctioned by God."

More hodge podge. Isn't this a belief, about exclusivity of Righteousness, held also by, for example, the Christians? They too believe only in their own one and only God and believe that Christianity is the only religion sanctioned by God.

Tolerance you said? Tolerance is practiced by both religions. As a matter of fact, more different religions enjoyed freedom under Islam than different religions under Christians. The horrors befallen upon "heathen natives" in the Americas, Africa, Asia and practically everywhere by "armed men" accompanied by "Men of God" carrying crosses, put to shame the horrors befallen upon different religions under the sword of Islam. Read up a book or two, e.g. about the Ottoman empire, when you visit the loo for your number two.

...As to your agreement with Wogga, I congratulate you. You have finally joined the company that dares express its bigotry and racism openly, if a little more crudely, something that you possibly always wanted to do, but chose instead to act like you are really keen to ...discuss things. You actually envy this macho posturing and the boorish attitude.

So, it's hasta la vista.
Old 09-06-2004, 12:17 AM

Default what do you know about gravity

[ QUOTE ]
Not just pompous as usual but currentlyassociating with racist bigots too! Beautiful job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, so if someone is bigoted, it is improper to agree with them on anything? As if a bigot can't make some good points too! I should think you would be more open-minded than that, Cyrus. Bigots should not be associated with. Why, pray tell, is that? If one cannot maintain one's own fair-mindedness in the presence of a bigot, then in my opinion that fair-mindedness is more like weak-mindedness.

[ QUOTE ]
"Relativity in Physics does not imply relativism in human affairs or between political ideologies."

Now if I was to tell you that this was a nonsensical phrase, you would respond that the part about relativity was "in jest", and that "you know" what relativity is all about. Sure you do, Einstein.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not a nonsensical phrase. Many today take the idea of relativism too far, likely having heard tell of the great Theory of Relativity, and supposing that "Relativity" ought to be more widely applied (without ever understanding either relativity or relativism).

[ QUOTE ]
"The Left can't seem to grasp that, though--whereas the Islamists grasp it only too well, but believe their creed is the only creed sanctioned by God."

More hodge podge. Isn't this a belief, about exclusivity of Righteousness, held also by, for example, the Christians? They too believe only in their own one and only God and believe that Christianity is the only religion sanctioned by God.

Tolerance you said? Tolerance is practiced by both religions. As a matter of fact, more different religions enjoyed freedom under Islam than different religions under Christians. The horrors befallen upon "heathen natives" in the Americas, Africa, Asia and practically everywhere by "armed men" accompanied by "Men of God" carrying crosses, put to shame the horrors befallen upon different religions under the sword of Islam. Read up a book or two, e.g. about the Ottoman empire, when you visit the loo for your number two.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see Christians murdering kids and innocents today in the name of religion, Cyrus...there are plenty of Islamists doing it, though. Christianity managed to outgrow its most intolerant aspects over the centuries, but Islam seems to be reverting ever more to medievalism.

[ QUOTE ]
...As to your agreement with Wogga, I congratulate you. You have finally joined the company that dares express its bigotry and racism openly, if a little more crudely, something that you possibly always wanted to do, but chose instead to act like you are really keen to ...discuss things. You actually envy this macho posturing and the boorish attitude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again you seem to imply that a bigot cannot make any points on any subjects worthy of agreement. Dare I say it, your attitude in this post seems a touch bigoted. And yes I like speech that cuts through the chase or rails against the fallacies of the Left--especially if it is a mite insensitive--for there is little more insensitive than the totalitarian approach of true Leftists, and little more intolerant than telling the rest of us what we must do.

Wogga at times has indeed expressed crude bigoted remarks, and at other times has expressed fair insights. For you however the crude part apparently nixes any value of any other part. That seems a sadly limited approach, to my way of thinking.

You will see, too, that in America today's elitist liberalism is on the way out. People are just getting sick of it. Sorry if that's too bigoted for you to countenance.

[ QUOTE ]
So, it's hasta la vista.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry...you'll be back. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 09-06-2004, 12:32 AM

Default Good for you M........

......Love to se people standing up to this bozo. He talks about bigotry, but it is he who is a fervent anti-semite as any person on these pages. He hates Israel, witness his rush to post about the Israeli spy story at the Pentagon. Lets be clear about one thing, cyrus is a pro-islamic apologist and closet supporter of terror. Truly, a scumbag.
Old 09-06-2004, 12:52 AM

Default Way to go................

.....just keep telling the anti-semitic bigot: "Double digits for W!!!!"

P.S. Be extremely careful when using a potentially inflammatory word like [mo']. The elitist politically-correct douchebags will claim you are mocking ebonics and call you a bigot. I, OTOH, enjoy mocking ebonics, because it is nothing more than P.C. illiteracy, sanctioned by those too gutless to stand up to the black thugs who pose as "Reverends". Long live the English language!!!!!
Old 09-06-2004, 01:01 AM

Default Re: Good for you M........

"
......Love to se people standing up to this bozo. He talks about bigotry, but it is he who is a fervent anti-semite as any person on these pages.
"

Cyrus is anti-Israel, that's for sure, but I couldn't say for sure that he is anti-Semitic. My guess is he is a little bit.

" He hates Israel, witness his rush to post about the Israeli spy story at the Pentagon."

Cyrus also rushed to post about the American so0ldier beating an Irai who later died, right after I posted about an Iranian judge who put the rope around a 16-year-old girl's neck. The two are not all that comparable for many reasons (not saying either is OK; just that they certainly are far from equivalalent and that the Iranian execution is representative of deep systemic totalitarianism and intolerance).

I do think Cyrus dislikes Israel intensely, and rather likes the Arab states (hard to imagine why, as Israel is nowhere near as intolerant as all the Arab states that surround her. Arabs in Israel have far more rights than do Jews in Arab states).

"Lets be clear about one thing, cyrus is a pro-islamic apologist and closet supporter of terror."

I think Cyrus makes excuse for terrorists a bit but that is not his main goal or principal view.

" Truly, a scumbag. "

Here I must disagree. I am actually rather fond of Cyrus on these boards, misguided as his views tend to be, and ever unwilling to admit when he is wrong. He tries and tries and tries, but just can't seem to help it somehow. Cyrus adds flavor and character, and I think the forum would actually be lessened without him.
Old 09-06-2004, 01:05 AM

Default Re: Way to go................

I've read that Ebonics was actually invented in England.

Bill Cosby enjoys mocking Ebonics too.
Old 09-06-2004, 01:13 AM

Default Re: Good for you M........

"Cyrus also rushed to post about the American soldier beating an Iraqi who later died, right after I posted about an Iranian judge who put the rope around a 16-year-old girl's neck."

I'm much more upset about the American soldier than the Iranian judge. I hold Americans to a higher standard. When I post about what I see as a failure of American politicians to live up to our principles, it's not because I don't see the differences between our society and others, (the difference in degree that you have spoken about) but rather because I see them very clearly. And I won't accept compromise with our principles from our leaders, whereas I expect them from those in other countries.

There are many on the right who then call this "Blame America First" or something similar to that. When I'm critical of Bush or Nixon or Clinton it isn't because I see them as worse than Hussein or Ho or Mao; it is because they're American leaders who need to adhere to American laws and standards.