Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2004, 05:35 AM

Default Re: Attn. Ed Miller- the Book and Hand histories

Well, I guess maybe solid but not spectacular. I’m actually averaging $65 per hour, but that’s from playing 6 to 7 tables at a rate of 2.47 BB/100 hands plus a good rakeback deal. 2.47 is solid but its not killing it. I guess I don’t feel like am really there yet because moving up farther hasn’t been going well. I gave up at 15/30 after 30000 hands with a win rate of just 1 BB/100. I felt like I just had to many holes, so I dropped back down to study and work on it. I do feel like I’m making progress. My attempts at moving from the $55 sng’s to the $109 sng’s have also been dismal. When you try to move up in levels and end up not doing well it’s pretty humbling. So, a rambling response, but yeah, I don’t feel like I’m all that great yet. But hey, if you want hand histories I will send them.

Steve
Old 07-27-2004, 10:29 PM

I'd love to see your hand histories. From the sounds of it you'd beat a B&M 15/30 easily.

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I guess maybe solid but not spectacular. I’m actually averaging $65 per hour, but that’s from playing 6 to 7 tables at a rate of 2.47 BB/100 hands plus a good rakeback deal. 2.47 is solid but its not killing it. I guess I don’t feel like am really there yet because moving up farther hasn’t been going well. I gave up at 15/30 after 30000 hands with a win rate of just 1 BB/100. I felt like I just had to many holes, so I dropped back down to study and work on it. I do feel like I’m making progress. My attempts at moving from the $55 sng’s to the $109 sng’s have also been dismal. When you try to move up in levels and end up not doing well it’s pretty humbling. So, a rambling response, but yeah, I don’t feel like I’m all that great yet. But hey, if you want hand histories I will send them.

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-28-2004, 12:56 AM

PM me an email address and about how many blocks of 100 you want. Or, if you want the sng's, let me know that also.

Steve