Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 07-18-2005, 07:38 PM
JKDStudent JKDStudent is offline
Senior Member

Location: South Jersey
Default Re: I almost crapped my pants laughing

[ QUOTE ]
I went back and read your 'rules' post more carefully. The tourney was in fact winner take all, so flipping his cards was totally legal. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

* BTW, this was supposed to just be an amusing story for everyone to check out and get a laugh from. You, my friend, need to develop a sense of humor.

[/ QUOTE ]

So the winner of the hand won the whole thing? Not 8-10 hands in.

I'm sure it would have been amusing had I been there. However, you're acting like the only idiot involved was the TT guy. The TT guy may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but the JJ player was being a di</>ck and showboating. Let's not mock one player and not another who deserves it just as much.

Of course, based on your reaction to my post, I wouldn't be surprised if you held the JJ.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:47 PM
Tea_Bagger Tea_Bagger is offline
Member

You seem to be all-knowing so I'm just gonna go ahead and agree with everything you're saying. Was the JJ guy showboating? Yes. Is this unacceptable at a HOME GAME? Absolutely. Was it I who was actually holding the JJ? Affirmative. Are you a pretentious, humorless prick? No doubt.

*You're icon is fitting. Anyone chatting with you must feel like that poor bastard.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:51 PM
JKDStudent JKDStudent is offline
Senior Member

Location: South Jersey

[ QUOTE ]
You seem to be all-knowing so I'm just gonna go ahead and agree with everything you're saying. Was the JJ guy showboating? Yes. Is this unacceptable at a HOME GAME? Absolutely. Was it I who was actually holding the JJ? Affirmative.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad we're on the same page.

[ QUOTE ]
*You're icon is fitting.

[/ QUOTE ]

You spelled "your" wrong.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:56 PM
TheCroShow TheCroShow is offline
Senior Member

Location: Victoria, BC Canada

[ QUOTE ]
you spelled "your" wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

so p4wn3d
Old 07-18-2005, 07:59 PM
Tea_Bagger Tea_Bagger is offline
Member

So you're one of those guys...

Keep up the noble fight. Girls love a guy who follows the rules to a T and points out spelling errors.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:06 PM
TomHimself TomHimself is offline
Senior Member

Location: Long Island, NY

[ QUOTE ]
So you're one of those guys...

Keep up the noble fight. Girls love a guy who follows the rules to a T and points out spelling errors.

[/ QUOTE ]your a loser, no one likes these dumb home game stories
Old 07-18-2005, 08:07 PM
JKDStudent JKDStudent is offline
Senior Member

Location: South Jersey

[ QUOTE ]
So you're one of those guys...

Keep up the noble fight. Girls love a guy who follows the rules to a T and points out spelling errors.

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost as much as they dig guys who use Tea_Bagger as a name, eh?
Old 07-18-2005, 08:09 PM
Tea_Bagger Tea_Bagger is offline
Member

You spelled "you're" wrong.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:42 PM

From: Tea_Bagger
Subject: lets be friends
Body: Jeet Kun Do is a joke. So is Bruce Lee. Go fu/ck yourself, you dork.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwahahaha!

By the way, you need an apostrophe in "let's" and there's an 'e' in "Kune."
Old 07-18-2005, 08:52 PM
TomHimself TomHimself is offline
Senior Member

Location: Long Island, NY