Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2003, 11:36 PM

Default Re: Rikray and Hutz Challenge

Great post, Hutz. I just found this thread. But you make the main point. A poker tournament won't settle anything. I have never said anything about ThomasTem's poker playing ability. The issue is posts that have nothing to do with poker. So I loved your post. I also don't want to make a bet that creates spam. But just to show I'm not "yellow" I'm happy to play TT at True (I don't an account at Stars, but I'm also willing to play at Paradise or UB, but I don't know if private tables are available at any of these sites), as long as the posts can be limited to the Other Topics forum. Since Hutz doesn't want to play, how about playing me and Al Capone, Jr. TT?
Old 11-05-2003, 11:44 PM

OK, if no one in the zoo complains, I'm willing to post there. Anyone complain?

One question TT, you keep accusing me not letting this go and being too worked up over this. I gave up a couple of days ago. Why can't you let it go? Also your posts in the zoo were much more emotional than anything I've posted. I had also let you have the last word a couple of days earlier until I discovered the gross lies you posted in the zoo. (And I believed Mat removed the worst ones after I told him I was offended with how you distorted what I posted). What's up. Why do you accuse me of not letting go and being too worked up, when that really seems to be your problem. Why is this bothering you so much?
Old 11-05-2003, 11:54 PM

I like this much better. I accept as long as it's on True, UB or Paradise. I hate setting up new accounts. Sunday night I even tried to open an account at The Gaming Club to participate in the OIC. I couldn't figure out how to sign up. They didn't list the OIC anywhere I could find. The closest thing I could find was "The Best of the best" and that seemed very different. It was very frustrating downloading their software (which I do have now) and then trying to find the IOC. Maybe I just waited too long and they were full.
Old 11-06-2003, 01:03 AM

don't drag me into this
Old 11-06-2003, 06:39 AM

If you had asked somebody in the zoo, I am sure you could have found out straight away rkiray. Anything non OIC is off topic at the moment in there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Simon
Old 11-06-2003, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like this much better. I accept as long as it's on True, UB or Paradise.

[/ QUOTE ]

The latest challenge I made was one on one and for a $$$ amount equal to buy in. With Hutz not willing to participate The original challenge died.

You asked about my emotion. What notes do have on me from True or UB? I remember you now. You've never objected to my animal talk at the table.

All kidding aside hope to see you at True tonight. I don't take your opinion personally. I'd enjoy playing at the same table with a fellow 2+2er. I'll leave the Pelican at home and just bring my possum and goat. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2003, 01:17 PM

It was late on Sunday night and I was about ready to go to bed (took about 1.5 hours to download the software). I didn't want to wait for replies. I had mixed feeling. I've never played lower than 2/4 so it really wasn't my thing, but the Gaming Club's offer just looked very, very good.
Old 11-06-2003, 01:28 PM

I don't think I've ever played against you at True or UB (maybe you were at my table in the tourney for awhile, I'm not sure). At those sites I play 2/4 and 3/6 with an occasional 4/8 at UB. At Paradise I mainly play 3/6 and 5/10 since I have a bigger bankroll there. I guess I could shift money between sites, but I don't really like messing with that. I have a Firepay account but I haven't used i t in over a year. Generally I don't use rkiray when I play, but a few days before that tourney I changed my True name to rkiray, and I haven't changed it back. I would not complain about animal talk at the table. I mainly ignore chat. If someone is being very obnoxious to fish I will complain. If they are being obnoxious to me, I don't really care. I occasionally pull a Ullyses, if someone is complaining about me and I think they are on tilt or close to going on tilt I may try to push them over. But I don't do that often, they have to start it, and they have to be very, very obnoxious. Generally I don't want to scare off fish.