Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2004, 04:08 PM

Default Re: was it REALLY that far off?

[ QUOTE ]
Really I only knew who about half of them were, and had no idea who the guy with the robe, David, was. I think they chose people on shows I never watch, being a history channel/NGC/Cartoons/comedy central watcher mostly. But I did know Mimi, Carrie, and Nicole.

al

[/ QUOTE ]

you watch the exact same tv channels as me. except you forgot travel channel and the discovery channel. i really love the dinosaur shows. not the fossil digs but the ones that show the sabre tooths hunting and such. i wait weeks for those.
Old 03-01-2004, 05:25 PM

Default Re: was it REALLY that far off?

David Cross is a comedian (obviously). He was the start of Mr.Show on HBO a few years back when that ran and has had some comedy specials on HBO as well. He also guest stars on various sitcoms (Drew Carrey show comes to mind) but isn't really the star of anything. I think hes quite funny personaly, but I can certainly see how others wouldn't like his sence of humor.

The guy with all the hats was from The West Wing but thats all I know.
Old 03-01-2004, 07:59 PM

Default Re: The Agony of it all - Celebrity poker

That post was absolutley hilarious. I have not had the privilege (or agony) to watch. Your play by play was certainly enough tho. The upside is it will hopefully attract new and. . . ummmmm . . . exciting players to our regular games and I will soon be able to look forward to the "dilema" of calling someones 38o all-in push with my Cowboys
Old 03-02-2004, 06:35 PM

Default extinct!

NGC has extinct! coming on again, it's long, it's detailed, and it kicks ass. I might even tape it this time for those times when I am traveling in my RV and don't have cable.

I gotta have my cartoons tho, dexter, powerpuff girls, johnny bravo, bugs bunny, simpsons, etc.

al
Old 03-02-2004, 06:43 PM

Default Re: extinct!

[ QUOTE ]
NGC has extinct! coming on again, it's long, it's detailed, and it kicks ass. I might even tape it this time for those times when I am traveling in my RV and don't have cable.

I gotta have my cartoons tho, dexter, powerpuff girls, johnny bravo, bugs bunny, simpsons, etc.

al

[/ QUOTE ]
which one is extinct exactly? its not one of the fossil digger shows is it? i prefer the animated ones that show how the dinos may have acted. my cartoons of choice are spongebob,simpsons, south park, futuroma. family guy is the best when you can find it.
Old 03-02-2004, 06:57 PM

I should edit my post, seeing that i forgot to include spongebob!

Extinct is more animated than fossil digging. It's also historical as it discusses the great okk, tasmanian tiger, and do-do bird, which are all very recently extinct. It also talks about the sabretooth and irish elk, amoungst others.

al
Old 03-02-2004, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I should edit my post, seeing that i forgot to include spongebob!

Extinct is more animated than fossil digging. It's also historical as it discusses the great okk, tasmanian tiger, and do-do bird, which are all very recently extinct. It also talks about the sabretooth and irish elk, amoungst others.

[/ QUOTE ]gotcha ive seen all those exceppt the okk and the tiger. ill being looking forward too them.
Old 03-02-2004, 07:13 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 03-02-2004, 07:17 PM

Default Re: The Agony of it all - Celebrity poker

Hey they sound like refugees from the party 25NL and 50NL games.........
Old 03-02-2004, 07:50 PM

Default Suffering the worst...

...Phil Gordon, I imagine.

They can't possibly be paying him enough to live this way.

We oughta start a freakin telethon for the guy, if he needs that money this badly.