Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2004, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Gaza Baby Killers

let's just sum all these types of posts up in one blurb, this way we won't have to keep talking about it.

israel is good, blah blah blah, palestine is bad, blah blah blah.

then the other side...

but whoa, palestine are the innocents, israel is the real bad guy, blah blah blah.

rinse, and repeat.

when will people realize that no one side is right, they're BOTH WRONG.
Old 05-04-2004, 02:06 PM

Fine, they're both wrong, but the Palestinians have adopted more evil tactics. Further they have embraced a delusional death-cult by which the religious leaders, and PA school system and PA TV, indoctrinate the youth to aspire towards jihad and martyrdom. I previously posted links to actual video footage of some of these TV ads and there can be no doubt that they are encouraging children to become suicide bombers and martyrs.

The Palestinian response to occupation, oppression, or whatever one wishes to call it, is the sickest response I can recall, historically speaking. Instead of trying to make lemonade from a lemon they are making a much bigger lemon. Also, deliberately targeting for death the most innocent members of society, instead of targeting military or political leaders, isn't just rebellion: it's pure evil. What those terrorists did in executing 4 small children at point blank range was pure evil. Shooting demonstrators throwing rocks may be overuse of force but it isn't the same thing.

So this post points up the troubling difference in mentality between some Palestinians and the Israelis. Total depravity is inexcusable. Moreover Arafat has executed suspected Israeli collaborators, but what is he going to do about things like this? (secretly cheer, and encourage more of the same, that's what he is going to do). He could arrest some of these baddest of the bad guys but instead he arrests suspected Israeli collaborators. Someone should drop a 500-pounder right on his head.
Old 05-04-2004, 02:13 PM

desparate times call for desparate measures.

do what you gotta do.

you say the palestinians have adopted more evil tactics, but is there really a difference between a palestinian blowing himself up on a bus and israeli soldiers bulldozing houses?

just seems like both groups hate each other and do horrible things to each other, but you always see someone trying to come to the defense of one side or the other.
Old 05-04-2004, 02:19 PM

do what you gotta do.

Give me a fuckin break man. You never need to do that.

Old 05-04-2004, 02:27 PM

like i said before, both sides do equally horrible things, but always some guy wants to appear and denounce one side and not the other.

thank you for illustrating my point so swiftly!
Old 05-04-2004, 02:49 PM

The thing you have to understand about B-man is that he could care less about "baby-killers" per se, he only cares about killing children of the proper bloodstock. His essentially neo-Nazi outlook is that Israel can and should kill as many children as it can in order to terrorize Palestinians into accepting Israeli rule over the occupied territories. For example, if you go to the website of the Israeli Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories, you'll see that Israel has killed some seven times as many children as Palestinian terrorists, both since the beginning of the current intifada and since 1987. The multiple is undoubtedly higher if we go back to 1947 or even 1895, especially given the Zionist terror campaigns and ethnic cleansing of 1936-1949 and the indiscriminate shelling of defenseless refugees in Lebanon during the 1980's, when Sharon massacred thousands of civilians, Sabra and Shatila amounting to a small portion of such murders.

This has been pointed out to B-Man in detail many times before but you won't find a peep of protest or concern from him about these atrocities. To him, the slaughter of Palestinian children is not only tolerable but something we should support by supplying Israel with the arms necessary to continue it.

As for Gamblor, whose pathological lying about virtually continues unabated, he's actually admitted to supporting terrorism (specifically, planting bombs in marketplaces), including murdering children, provided that the victims are Arabs.
Old 05-04-2004, 02:51 PM

"israel has offered numerous plans to give up all kinds of land"

Really? When?
Old 05-04-2004, 02:58 PM

both sides do equally horrible things,

That's a pretty general statement.

Would you care to give me a specific example of a "thing" done by an Israeli, with the blessing of the government that is anything close to what happened in Neve Dekalim?
Old 05-04-2004, 03:00 PM

last i heard israel was in the business of murdering palestinians, just like last i heard palestinians are in the jew-killing business.
Old 05-04-2004, 03:06 PM

Enough with your lies. You don't have a clue how I feel, and I've never said any of the things you suggest. I think the intentional killing of children by anyone is a horrendous crime.

One of the many differences between you and I is that I can see the difference between (a) intentionally, specifically murdering a woman and her children, and (b) killing a terrorist leader (who is responible for the killing of many innocents), and in the process harming innocent people (including children).

In both cases, the killing of children is wrong, but Alger thinks (a) and (b) are equivalent. They are not. There is no moral equivalence between assasinating a terrorist and murdering a child. None.