Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 08:35 PM

Default Re: Vince:

In fact anger is not driving me now. Reason is. I apologize. Goodbye. I do not wish you any ill will only the best.

Vince
Old 07-29-2005, 09:14 PM

Default Re: Nazism? Abuse of power on the WPT Forum!

You are doing the same thing. Just not as often. But if you were the one being attacked maybe just as much.

I know the hate me comment was a bit over the top. Just felt like saiyng it becuase you still continue to only post to tell me i did something wrong. I havent never entered posts of your to correct your behavior or tell you what to do. So i don't understand why i should accept for you to do to me. Not saying this in a mean way. I know you are beign somewhat constructive. But part i think is because of you disliking my tone and posts. And part i think some of my enemies in this forum are friends with you. So maybe you are taking there side a bit and not being completely fair.

Look at this whole thing El Diablo and be fair. The only thing i am guilty of is letting this continue. And plan to end this very soon. But the rest of this is caused the posters and dynasty who have created this situation. they continue to insult me. And he continues to allow it. And then to ban me for trolling and now threaten to ban me for trolling in the future. I have done nothing more than respond to people who have wrote to me. Anyone can look at my history. I HAVE NEVER INSULTED OR STARTED A FLAMEWAR ON HERE with anyone. In fact i don't even start a reply with these guys in any fashion for the most part. They all come after me. All i do is respond, and try to keep it friendly even when the insults add up more and more. Yet nothing is done i get banned and not am made to look like the bad guy. I am ending this but its just not right that i have to go down and look like the bad guy when the bad guys walk away unscathed. But who said life is fair. Anyway i am moving on now.

I think you are one of the good guys in these forums. I just think your on the wrong side of the fence in this discussion. I look forward to your posts in the future!
Old 07-29-2005, 09:18 PM

No thats not fair. I am being civil. I was saying i doubt other would be as civil as i have been. I have been called every name in the book, took all kinds of nonsense, stalked on the forum and baited into flamewars. Yet i have continued to not call people names or stalk anyone. They come after me. Andy if your gonna comment on the situaiton at least know what's going on or else you make yourself look ignorant.
Old 07-29-2005, 09:21 PM

Huh? Are you saying arguing with your mind is like arguing with air? Why are you insulting yourself?
Old 07-29-2005, 09:24 PM

I didn't get a PM when i got banned. I got nothing.
Old 07-29-2005, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Instead I get flamed for absolutely no reason by Sponger

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it really considered a flame? I mean, its not like I hate you. I was just kidding around.

[ QUOTE ]
come up with some (pretty lame) insults back and the next thing I know I'm banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually got a PM from Dynasty saying the reason you were banned was because your combacks were weak. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2005, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Huh? Are you saying arguing with your mind is like arguing with air? Why are you insulting yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you are but what am I?
Old 07-29-2005, 10:07 PM

Sorry Andy i shouldn't have said that. But your little dig made me do it. But i shouldnt have went for the bait. I should be above you petty insults.
Closed Thread