Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Computer Technical Help

Old 08-08-2005, 07:06 PM

Default Re: omg my computer is screwed

Thanks a lot for your help. I'm in the process of transferring my stuff to an external hard drive as we speak. You guys saved me 80 bucks, and a lot of wait time. If i have any problems with the external (which I probably will cuz i'm a n00b) then I'll be back.

thx sooooo much
Old 08-10-2005, 01:32 AM

Default Re: omg my computer is screwed

I backed up my C drive with BackUpMyPC. I put the backup on an external harddrive. If anything should happen, it's there.

There is a thing called a recovery console that you should have gotten with your PC . It basically allows you to boot up your PC with it. There is also a hacked version of it online if you don't have one. I can give you the link if you need it. I can verify that it works because I've used it. It allows you to copy files and repair files , etc. I'm not expert with it but if you knew which file was causing you the problem you could potentially overwrite the bad file with a good one and your problem would be fixed.

All of my important info is on my C drive/operating drive so I'd be screwed if something happened to mine. Good luck with it.