Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2004, 07:52 PM

Default Just won my first NL multi table on Party....

I'm pretty fired up! Unfortunately it was only a twenty dollar entry but, whatever. Not bad for a Tuesday. I've picked up some great advice from this site, so thanks.

I want to submit my final two strategy for review. I was taking alot of heat for it at the table. When it got down to the final two, we were fairly close in chips, I was trailing slightly. I kept raising her BB about three times the amount. Sometimes she would fold, but more and more she would start to come over the top big and...I would fold. I was pretty much doing this with any two, raising that is. I had enough chips that I didn't need to flush them on some marginal call of a re-raise. My guess was that she would continue this pattern and eventually do it at the wrong time, which is what happen, twice for all her chips. Therefore, I had a little "I told you so" session with the cackling hen that was giving me crap, but maybe I was folding too much, so does anyone have any opinion?

Thanks-
Jarid