Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2004, 10:14 PM

Default DEFENDING THE HONOR OF THE TOURNAMENT FORUM

For any who are not aware, on Thur. Feb. 5 at 8:30 EST there is a $20 multi-table NLHE tournament scheduled at TruePoker for members of the Internet Forum (Zoo) Small Stakes Forum (SS--un a stunning display of originality) and the Tournament Forum (Looney Touns--which I guess leaves us no room to make fun of the Small Stakes moniker.)

The tournament is played as a normal NLHE multi, but the organizer, Mike Haven, will tabulate scores a determine a Forum Winner. This is a re-match for the Zoo and SS, and we are being asked to participate for the first time, now that they think they are ready for us [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This is a call for all interested Tourney Forum members to sign up, get yourself in at True, and register for the tourney. (Already available.) See Mike Haven's post which I just bumped, or go to the Internet Forum and look for his posts, for all the details. ALL are invited, the only requirement is the desire to play for OUT TEAM. Various challenges and last-longer bets are encouraged, and should be handled through the Internet Forum, the Zoo is all about clutter.

You may feel free to PM me with any questions, or leave messages on this thread, but out of politeness let's try to keep the number of actual threads to a minimum.

Above all, GO LOONEY TOUNS, GO, GO, GO!!!