Two Plus Two Older Archives

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2005, 05:09 PM
einbert einbert is offline
Senior Member

Location: in sklansky i trust
Default Take the time to do this please

[/ QUOTE ]Dear XXXX,

Thank you for contacting us.

We thank you for bringing to our attention the use of profanity in the chat box.

Having checked the hand history we confirm that this player did use profanity at the table. The appropriate action has now been taken and his chat facility has been blocked.

Please note, we do not maintain any details of our play money tables if you are playing at a play money table please call us immediately so that we can monitor the table and take the appropriate action or alternatively send us a screen shot as follows:

1. Press the print screen key on your keyboard. This captures the image immediately.

2. Open a new Word document and paste this image by ?
a) Pressing "Ctrl" key and "V" key on your keyboard at the same time.
OR
b) Right click on the Word document and select the option "Paste"

3.) Attach this document to your email and send to info@PartyPoker.com

Also note, when playing at the tables you can block a player chat from view in the chat box by simply right clicking on the players name at the table and selecting 'disable chat'. Obviously this is an interim measure prior to our intervention.

We do not tolerate the use of profanity at our tables and treat it as a serious offence and once again thank you for helping us to maintain a positive atmosphere at our tables.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Vijaya
Poker Customer Care