Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2005, 05:05 PM

Default What the hell is wrong with women???

What is wrong with women (usually attractive ones, but this holds true for most all)? I've just watched and noticed how almost universally all women are attracted to jerks. I was talking about this with a friend about four months ago, and he told me that I should try being really cocky and almost to the point of mean and see what happens. Now before then, I’ve had moderate success with women and not really worried about it. But I started stomping all over them and it’s worked wonders—now not that that part isn’t great, but I am still shocked by it. I can understand women wanting a confident and assertive type of guy—more of a “man” and all that—but even that’s not enough. I have been downright mean and it is paying huge dividends. But I don’t like it. I hate having to ignore or insult somebody I actually like. That bothers me. I think I want a girl who I can be more equal with and who respects me but won’t put up with stupid chit like what I have been doing. I mean seriously—I’ve had the following conversation, word for word.

Girl: Jesus, you really are an a**hole.
Me: Yeah, but you like it and you’re still going to sleep with me.
Girl: F**k off.

And you know what happened the next night? Exactly my point. So what the hell is wrong with women? Or am I just being stupid and have found a jackpot and should stop complaining?