Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2005, 01:10 PM

Default Re: EUROBET just closed my account

[ QUOTE ]
Missing the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, you are missing the point.

[ QUOTE ]
I was at a friends house and logged on at his computer to play on my account. I played that night while he was gone and quit that session for the night. Logged off went to bed. Next night go back to my house and log on, do buddy search and find he's on, at his house that I played at night before. Try to sit with him and it blocked me. Pop up said their was a relationship formed between us due to me playing on both computer's. I think if they thought there was collusion we would have been shut down. We never cheated but we had sat before in the past. It clerly states were both from the same city and in 1 and a half years prior to that there was never a discrepency. I can see how it might look like collusion but I guarentee it' s was not.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, well then case closed. since all colluders readily admit to it upon being questioned, they obviously made a huge mistake. you should sue them.

[ QUOTE ]
I feel the same way about that tactic. I obviously did not understand that PP was off limits.

[/ QUOTE ]

...despite the fact that they told you not to use it...right...

[ QUOTE ]
Ive already removed it off the drive to avoid this problem with other account's. Everyone is so quick to judge on here with no fact's. Bad deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you sure you wouldn't want to keep running it? you know, to "see if it is still not allowed".