Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2005, 02:15 PM

Default Absolute Poker - Please Send If You Agree

After being banked on again on AP, i've finally had enough. It is totally rediculous and a real shame. The hand that did me in....

$4 NL
I get it all in preflop with AdAh vs QhQs, and he spikes a Q on flop. No problem, it's going to happen, but then this scumbag leaves table and sits back down with minimum. This is about the 256th time this happend to me, and I see it all the time. I emailed this letter to Gian Perroni, Poker Room Manager. Please copy paste this and email it to him if you share the same views, maybe if we voice our opinions we can get this changed.

prm@absolutepoker.com

Gian Perroni:

Your Mission: "To continue to be the best and most trusted."

I don't see how this statement can actually be claimed true when your site still allows players to "bank". I fail to see any "features" that could possibly need more attention than this atrocious flaw you have in your software. Other sites have a time limit from the time you leave a table before you can sit down with less than you left with. However, a player can win a big hand, leave the table, and sit back down with the minimum, hand after hand, on your site. This is totally unacceptable behavior and is detrimental to the integrity of your games on Absolute Poker.

If this is a "technical matter" that you and your team can't overcome, please implement some type of system for punishing the moral degenerates that exploit this flaw to their advantage.

Sincerely Disappointed