Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2005, 06:41 AM

Default gonna go C/T tonight, +help? PJN, you there? this one\'s for you.

I need help. it's my own damn fault, but maybe PJN is here and has some simple solution.
( I know what you're thinking: PJN? hmmm... drug content... well, you're right!)

an old freind showed up from... um.. out of town with some, you know... 'yeao.' (sp? how to spell 'yea-o'?) 'the white christ', nose candy.. I'm "packin' my beak" as the saying goes... they call it "the white pony", and (according to: a bunch of squares, IMHO. ) "Bernie's gold dust" (<---WTF!?) but i call it: "baking-soda packed, dirty-ass ,ghetto, but somehow very strong, kinda speedy, up-all-night-no-matter-what bolivian 'fakey flake'"

...and we did a couple grams tonight and got nice and numb... talked really fast, drank a bit, smoked WAY too many ciggerettes, a big fat cohiba (aaarrrrgggss *drooling a la homer simpson* cubans...) and a hookah that he bought in iran or somewhere crazy like that... lebanon, maybe? I was hemmoraging money at 2/4 stud at the time and loving it)

he met a gal (such a player- i don't get how he does it EVERY TIME... must get boring after a while, right? whatever, no one here knows. heh, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] OOT!) and now I'm alone and still smoking too many ciggerettes but typing too fast instead of talking. so, in order to stay busy and calm down a bit, the rest of this post will be (largely unintelligible and sans-point) stream of conciousness writing, which i used to like a lot. DANGER... 100 word sentances coming... probably... here:

OH SHT (<--- profanity filter circumvented... kinda.. sry, but how is that done? Can i learn how when i reach C/T? someone tell me [/whining])
WWOW I'M CLOSE... anyone care...? anyone?

I just looked at another post and i am 9 shy of Carpal/Tunnel; i don't know weather to be proud or ashamed... i am so getting there tonight. definitly. i need to make smaller posts: Yea(o)!

there was more here, but it just keeps writing itself, so i'm splitting it into post to bost my post cound and thus get to C/T and maybe some cred here. do i have cred? someone? [/stupid inside joke that probably won't translate to writing very well, sry.]

B-eeeyyooowww [<---the sound of a race car speeding by, imo, the best nickname i've ever had and an approiate one for toinight's little "Happy powder" well... binge. might as well say it]

...oh yeah... how can i get toi sleep easily/ soon? (say, for example, if i wanted to) OOT! carpal/tunnel, bitches! SIIHP!