Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2005, 10:10 PM

Default OMFG!!! How would you handle this??(Mild gay content)

Tonight I get a phone call from David. He is crying but he won't tell me what is wrong. He asks me to meet him at the Joe Muggs at Books-A-Million, he has to tell me something face to face. So I haul ass there thinking something is terribly wrong.

I get there and he is out on the porch and he has stopped crying but you can tell he has been. I go in and come back out to the porch and sit down with him.

I again ask him what is wrong.....

And he [censored] tells me!!!

But when the first words out of someones mouth are "Steve you know I love you but" When you hear the words "You know I love you but" you know you are in for one hell of a story so you better be sitting down!!!

Well after the but he continues to tell me that he knows that he is gay and all but he has "experimented" with being straight. The he starts crying again...

He then drops the bomb on me!!!

He had gone out with a girl from MCC(Meridian Community College)a couple times a few weeks ago and they had sex and she told him today she missed her period and found out that she is pregnant over a week ago but was scared to tell him. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Well we have been going out for just a week, we have been freinds for a few years and I had know that he was questioning things due to his parent's christian beliefs. (This is not a bash christians post so don't flame) What I did not know is that he had gone out with this girl or that he had sex with her.

He then goes on to say that he knows he will be a supporting father, but he is not ready to be a dad. He definately does not want to get married. He said if I leave him over this he completely understands, but does not want this to ruin the friendship that we have had for a few years.

I told him that this is alot to take in right now, and the best thing for the both of us, is to just take some time to think about things.

So what the [censored] should I do now with Mr. A1 Steak Sauce???

I need some advice!!!

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]