Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2005, 12:42 AM

Default Prevelance of Collusion on PP

There have been alot of factors that are making me question to what degree collusion occurs. The first comes from the DERB thread in high stakes about a guy with crzy stats destryoing the 30/60. In there, there are links to articles about how to go about cheating. After I thought about it, the passive collusion and best hand plays seeem to be virtually undetectable and very profitable. I play 15/30 and often feel that I should be getting paid off more, althought have no real evidence. (fyi, im a winning player at this limit,so not just rambling about why i always lose)
Both these just raise my suspicion level.

The biggest issue is that my roomate (regular poster here) also plays 15/30. Our rooms are adjacent, we can even talk through the wall to eachother. When we are both multitablin we will often end up on a table or two together. As we are both honest ppl, we never have or intend on colluding together. However, I know there are many ppl who are less scrupulous and would try to cheat.

If we are allowed to sit at tables together playing from adjacent rooms in the same appartment with no intention of doing so, how then I am supposed to assume that ppl who would like to cheat and are motivated to do so in the afformentioned methods, arent doing so. From my case, Im sure they can be in the same room sitting next to eachother.

If someone would ease my mind I would apprecitate it.